• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think I use Ti...?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Someone help me understand this... So I'm using the descriptions here (thanks for the link, Giggly ;)) and according to the site, ISTJs use Te. From reading the descriptions, I feel like I use Ti, more than Te. So what does this say about me, if anything?

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Si > Ti > Te > Everything else.

That would still make you an ISTJ. Everyone has the ability to use all the cognitive functions (test here).

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I have that same order^^. Si > Ti > Te.

ISTJ here.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I figured with i.e. Si dominant the weaker second one Te, can combine to Ti.

This happens with me with Ne + Ti to combine to Te me thinking then I can marshall, direct and organize things tho it still isnt perfect and characterized by a lot of disorderliness.

One of the classic examples for usage of Ti would be if you like math a lot and like to solve riddles or if you are good at computer programming. Those are very stereotypical but often good indicators for the usage of Ti.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... From reading the descriptions, I feel like I use Ti, more than Te. So what does this say about me, if anything?

omg stop that, you're not allowed -- you're supposed to be an iSTJ!

;)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I'm using the descriptions here (thanks for the link, Giggly ;))
I think this one is a bit better. Read it a couple of times, and if it sounds like you, then you probably have good use of Ti. If you go by a lot of the other descriptions, all you have to have is a solid logical IQ and you'll feel like you use Ti.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
No, you're not allowed to do an ISTJ -> INTP transformation. I'm the only one here with the authorization for such an action.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introverted thinking use is usually accompanied with a decrease of appetite and burning sensation when you urinate. If you think you have it, which you might, you should probably contact the people youve most recently been in intellectual contact with so they can get themselves checked as well. It's not a big deal if you catch it early enough.

Hope this helps! :)

Jaguar

Introverted thinking use is usually accompanied with a decrease of appetite and burning sensation when you urinate. If you think you have it, which you might, you should probably contact the people youve most recently been in intellectual contact with so they can get themselves checked as well. It's not a big deal if you catch it early enough.

Spoken like a Dom Te. :newwink: