• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what are esfp females like irl?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i have a hard time typing people close to me. my best friend has taken different online test several times, with differing results. she has come up as infj, isfj, enfp. i KNOW she is an F P, but other than that, i'm not sure. i'm pretty sure she isn't enfp, because i know one and she isn't like that. i think she's esfp. she's pretty introverted anymore, but she used to be the kind of person who would carry on lengthy convos with the check-out people and anyone else. she's pretty stressed with a sick husband and working full-time, plus having 3 kids, so i'm wondering if she's just acting like an introvert because she's maxed out. she doesn't fit the isfp description too much.

she tests 'n' but she seems so concrete to me. she loves to go to music in the park on a whim, loves to go to live music period. loves to do anything exciting. loves to drink. kinda selfish in some ways in that she puts her fun over her family sometimes, but not in an unhealthy way.

i've searched for 'esfp' threads so i wouldn't be redundant, but can't really find any. if you guys can fire off some quick characteristics of esfp women that stand out for you, i'd appreciate it. and i'll go from there.

:coffee:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
samantha_fox_45.jpg

They wanna have some fun
(they wanna have some fun)
Move their body all night long
(move their body all night long)....

:D

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
samantha_fox_45.jpg

They wanna have some fun
(they wanna have some fun)
Move their body all night long
(move their body all night long)....

:D

haha. yeah. she seems to have a hard time discriminating between, um, nice guys and weirdos as well. drives me crazy when we go out. like her Fe is totally nonexistent. or is that Fe?

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ESFP women?

NEED to socialize. indulgence, sin, seem to view life as an eternal cornucopia from which flows an endless supply of pleasures that require no effort on my part to insure.

Lily Bart

MBTI Type
INFP
If she seems at all introverted, then I doubt she's ESFP! My ESFP mother (bless her) had a very tough life, and the tougher it got, the more she complained and inflicted her misery on others. I know a couple of ISFP women and they are very, very outgoing and fun-loving, and although they don't mind a shoulder to cry on, they don't burden you with their troubles if they don't think you don't want to know. Another test is that although ESFP's are incredibly generous, ISFP's are even more so -- they'll do absolutely anything to help out a friend and it really hurts them when they can't help.

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP
zany charm, storytellers, lots of PDA, silly switch, hasty, neglects old friends for new ones, doesn't follow through
Robin Williams

INFP
childlike wonder, sees good in all, translate technical jargon into layman's terms, imaginary friends, wants ethical perfection, laziest of all the types
The Neverending Story (Sebastian)

ENFJ
teachers, pedagogues of humanity, make dreams come true, love others with actions, manipulative power, answer every interruption, martyr mentality

INFJ
poetic justice, prophetic, counselor, inner vision, detached sardonic eye when thinking, 'SP' wannabe, stuck in dream world

ESTJ
supervisors, rule enforcers, offers and accepts service from others and to others, tough, humorous, joiners, regulate what's normal, hates laziness

ISTJ
inspectors, devoted to duty, punctual, tough, emotion=energy loss, tactless, upset if you violate time honored traditions

ESFJ
rescuer, mothering, caretakers, protectors, liberal gift givers, enjoy being in charge, hyper vigilant, stern then unexpectedly merciful, vexed when bad situations happen to them, hard time letting go after a breakup or death of a lover

ISFJ
loyal, give more than they take, would leave if person they are loyal to got fired, family oriented, doormats, possessive, can't delegate, low profile, very conventional
Jerry McGuire movie

ENTP
clever, bond suddenly, sense of humor, tackle challenges, love to argue and play devil's advocate, not patient with dumb people
The Shape of Things

INTP
precise, loves complex systems, logical, detailed, corrects others especially with grammer, second guesses themselves, afraid of failure

ENTJ
the general in a war, decisive delegators, charming, great salesmen, icy gaze, argumentative, insensitive, melodramatic

INTJ
self confident, pragmatic, system builders, direct, work hard at their relationships, appear arrogant, perfectionists, anti-authority, intuition is so strong and good at determining needs and wants that feeling is not needed, awkward in love relationships
A Beautiful Mind movie

ESTP
thrill seekers, competitive, conquerers, constant activity companions, impulsive, classic 'SP' rage, admission of weakness means failure, tough emotionally

ISTP
performers, masters of the one liner, humorous, usually vocational hobbies like mechanics, thick skinned, classic 'SP' rage, anti-authority, rigid, inflexible, need personal space, dormant then active in a frenzy for what seems like no reason

ESFP
entertainers, party animals, storytellers, witty, classic 'SP' rage, spiderweb talk that is confusing like an old man with Alzheimer's, new replaces the old, constant activity companions, too talkative, usually dumb
Big Fish the movie

ISFP
trendsetters, hit and run compliments, charming, takes risks, lives out their dreams, classic 'SP' rage, will cut and run if feels dead inside, detached, aloof, conceals feelings, hates school but smart when it comes to experiential learning

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^You have some crazy stuff in there.

If she seems at all introverted, then I doubt she's ESFP!

I disagree. Overtaxed Extroverts can introvert because they are using up all their extroversion on everything they are doing. They can also end up overstressed. My mom (esfp) hardly leaves her house sometimes because of depression.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
From experience, ESFPs can range from over-active, sporting doers to quite mild, artistic, warm and philosophical, to even quite sensible and reserved. The more mild ones you could sometimes mistake for ENFPs, but there is no Ne to be seen. The are not always stupid either. The most obvious part of ESFPs is they embrace life while others sit and ponder. The ones I know are quite talented at something, though more focussed on skills than theory. One sings amazingly, another is great at sports of all kinds. The difference from ENFP is they are detail and action oriented, rather than big picture theoretical. They want to embrace and experience everything in existence, we want to dig into it and understand it. The difference from ISFP is quite significant also.

musttry

MBTI Type
INFJ
Wow! I find these descriptions good, succinct and non-judgemental. kudoos

INFJ
poetic justice, prophetic, counselor, inner vision, detached sardonic eye when thinking, 'SP' wannabe, stuck in dream world

Dammit.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP
zany charm, storytellers, lots of PDA, silly switch, hasty, neglects old friends for new ones, doesn't follow through
Robin Williams

INFP
childlike wonder, sees good in all, translate technical jargon into layman's terms, imaginary friends, wants ethical perfection, laziest of all the types
The Neverending Story (Sebastian)

ENFJ
teachers, pedagogues of humanity, make dreams come true, love others with actions, manipulative power, answer every interruption, martyr mentality

INFJ

ESTJ
supervisors, rule enforcers, offers and accepts service from others and to others, tough, humorous, joiners, regulate what's normal, hates laziness

ISTJ
inspectors, devoted to duty, punctual, tough, emotion=energy loss, tactless, upset if you violate time honored traditions

ESFJ
rescuer, mothering, caretakers, protectors, liberal gift givers, enjoy being in charge, hyper vigilant, stern then unexpectedly merciful, vexed when bad situations happen to them, hard time letting go after a breakup or death of a lover

ISFJ
loyal, give more than they take, would leave if person they are loyal to got fired, family oriented, doormats, possessive, can't delegate, low profile, very conventional
Jerry McGuire movie

ENTP
clever, bond suddenly, sense of humor, tackle challenges, love to argue and play devil's advocate, not patient with dumb people
The Shape of Things

INTP
precise, loves complex systems, logical, detailed, corrects others especially with grammer, second guesses themselves, afraid of failure

ENTJ
the general in a war, decisive delegators, charming, great salesmen, icy gaze, argumentative, insensitive, melodramatic

INTJ
self confident, pragmatic, system builders, direct, work hard at their relationships, appear arrogant, perfectionists, anti-authority, intuition is so strong and good at determining needs and wants that feeling is not needed, awkward in love relationships
A Beautiful Mind movie

ESTP
thrill seekers, competitive, conquerers, constant activity companions, impulsive, classic 'SP' rage, admission of weakness means failure, tough emotionally

ISTP
performers, masters of the one liner, humorous, usually vocational hobbies like mechanics, thick skinned, classic 'SP' rage, anti-authority, rigid, inflexible, need personal space, dormant then active in a frenzy for what seems like no reason

ESFP
entertainers, party animals, storytellers, witty, classic 'SP' rage, spiderweb talk that is confusing like an old man with Alzheimer's, new replaces the old, constant activity companions, too talkative, usually dumb
Big Fish the movie

ISFP
trendsetters, hit and run compliments, charming, takes risks, lives out their dreams, classic 'SP' rage, will cut and run if feels dead inside, detached, aloof, conceals feelings, hates school but smart when it comes to experiential learning

I like these descriptions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have a hard time typing people close to me. my best friend has taken different online test several times, with differing results. she has come up as infj, isfj, enfp. i KNOW she is an F P, but other than that, i'm not sure. i'm pretty sure she isn't enfp, because i know one and she isn't like that. i think she's esfp. she's pretty introverted anymore, but she used to be the kind of person who would carry on lengthy convos with the check-out people and anyone else. she's pretty stressed with a sick husband and working full-time, plus having 3 kids, so i'm wondering if she's just acting like an introvert because she's maxed out. she doesn't fit the isfp description too much.

she tests 'n' but she seems so concrete to me. she loves to go to music in the park on a whim, loves to go to live music period. loves to do anything exciting. loves to drink. kinda selfish in some ways in that she puts her fun over her family sometimes, but not in an unhealthy way.

i've searched for 'esfp' threads so i wouldn't be redundant, but can't really find any. if you guys can fire off some quick characteristics of esfp women that stand out for you, i'd appreciate it. and i'll go from there.

:coffee:

i recently discovered i know several enfps and personality wise...we're not that similar not in the way most people actually see if that makes sense but i think we're fun seekers too...like to do things on a whim...adventurous and spontaneous...which could be percieved by some as a negative trait in a parent...depends on who's looking...i as an enfp loved that about my enfp father though.

but in any case she sounds exfp from your description.