• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this sumbitch

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This guy is one of my best friends. Fucking hilarious guy. Anyways:

hobbies/activities
loves video games, loves to smoke (we all do), likes to hang out and chill, softball, eating, plays guitar (i own him at this though)

personality traits
chill person, sarcastic, funny, easy to sit down and have an intelligent conversation with, often comments on my Ni (claims I have some sort of "microchip" that can see the future and predetermine people's emotions), often engages in philosophical debates which i always win, pretty organized

interests
hawt girls, eating, chilling, smoking, watching tv, listening to thrash metal and rap

He likes really action-y movies nevermind how good the plot is, which I often disagree with. I prefer more philosophical and dramatic films while he always wants to see fucking shit like "Watchmen." He watches quite a bit of anime for a non-Asian (soz for being stereotypical gaiz ;) and he also watches the discovery channel quite a bit.

some of his quotes
"easy peasy, squeeze my lemons"
"wanton soup wiff egg-rooooll" in an Asian-y accent
"TACO FLAVORED KISSES"

You get the point. I think he's an ambivert, because he spends equal time alone as he does hanging out with friends. So with that done... typing geniuses, get to work! :D

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ Hmm, that's what I had in mind. I think I'm getting better at this typing thing... :)

T

ThatGirl

If that is what you previously thought, you may have described with a bias.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
No, I just sort of guessed that maybe he was an ESTP