• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confirmation

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:hi: My name is Dillon; I am trying to figure out what my type is. I am going to describe different aspects of myself and see how smart you all are. (Clap Clap) Many type me as INTP, others INTJ. I had one man type me as a Feeler. I have posted this on another forum and now I am here for your help.

I Vs E: I can enjoy being with people. Well, if they talk about issues important to me. I hate small talk. Going to parties is draining if there are many people I do not know there. School dances are not much of a problem. I enjoy when the dances are over. I cannot concentrate with uber-loud noises in the background. If I know you, I am the most talkative and outgoing person ever. I talk to myself everyday. I am more wild and crazy in private or with friends, than I am with strangers. In school, if I hate the class or the topic, I will be a clown when put on the spot. If I love it, I will be quiet and pay attention extremely. I bounce ideas off people and I like working in groups when it benefits progress. I do not care if I work alone in school. Personal projects….leave me alone.

N Vs S: I am intuitive. I take information and apply it to a general idea. I like to improve things. Every time someone speaks on a topic, I have a different view on how it works in the first place. I see the other side before my eyes like a light switch going off in my head.

T Vs F: I am a smart butt and a big mouth according to people that annoy me the most. I am not always like this. I am very respectful at times, if you keep an open mind and respect my opinion. I lack empathy in many situations where I am not familiar. I just have a hard time understanding emotions I have never felt or never took the time to understand. I cry easily if I am over-welled by strong emotions. I managed to freak out one time over emotions. I get frustrated easily. I am critical. I see inconsistency in everything. Why did the elephant not kill the jaguar/leopard in Tarzan? It was right there! Have Tarzan lure him close to you! Why did a human outdo the sliver-back? Get it right!
Social Science is my strong suit. Math is not.

P Vs J: I get in the mood sometimes to have my food separate. I have different silverware for everything! Other times I do not mind. I love to dress formal, but normally I dress in jeans and a shirt. (Hate shorts) I am not really unorganized or forgetful. I have a good memory and know how to find things in my room. I do plan things in my head at times but on a normal day at home, I just do what is normal. I can adapt. I procrastinate and I do enough to get by if I get frustrated on an assignment that is too hard or does not interest me.

Other: I remember many past details. I just forget many things as they happen. I am opened to new experiences. Organized until I become disorganized. I can be very pessimistic! I can be optimistic at times. Normally, I am relaxed. I am never out of the house more than 10 hours a week during the summer. I love it that way. I feel an amazing empathy for animals. I cannot stand seeing blood and are grossed out at times by certain things.

My sister's counselor/psychologist believes I have Asperger syndrome.

P.S. Sorry if there are too many typos. I AM DONE REREADING! I am a teen and I miss things when I edit. (15th time rereading!)

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
My sister's counselor/psychologist believes I have Asperger syndrome.

Eish, that's tough.
Sorry to break it to you after you spend all that time writing and re-reading your post though, but you're the only person who can tell which type you are the best, no matter how well you describe yourself to us.

Nice to meet you by the way! :hi:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INXJ. F or T is unclear. You seem to type a lot like an INFJ, but you'd know if you were an INFJ, so I'm guessing I just see the Ni. The aspergers might add into my unclear judgment on you.

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INXJ. F or T is unclear. You seem to type a lot like an INFJ, but you'd know if you were an INFJ, so I'm guessing I just see the Ni. The aspergers might add into my unclear judgment on you.

I haven't been diagnosed.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't been diagnosed.

Ah, right. Sorry. Well I just see INXJ. You seem VERY balanced on T and F like I am. You could very well be a very sensitive INTJ.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hm, reading this, you seem to behave very similarly to how I behave. Have you ever compared Te and Fe? Which do you relate to more?

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hm, reading this, you seem to behave very similarly to how I behave. Have you ever compared Te and Fe? Which do you relate to more?

I have never been given an example of Te that allows me to understand it fully. I am very good at finding inconsistencies and making arguments. When it comes to Feeling, I tend to have an internal sense about people.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not sure if I can explain this very well, but I'll try.

Te likes the outside world to make sense. It needs to follow some sort of logical pattern. Inconsistencies in logic can be picked up quite easily because it's something Te looks for. I'll usually be the first to point out a continuity error in a storyline, because it disrupts the logic of the system. Things tend to have a sort of logical flow to them. They can connect in certain ways, and it's better that they do. External patterns tend to get picked up on in this respect, and we like to know that this pattern can be applied elsewhere. There's always this thing I hear about INTJs being obsessed with efficiency, which is true to an extent, but for myself, it's more that efficiency comes because of this pattern. The bottom line for everything becomes about whether or not something works. If it doesn't, what can be done to make it work? If it is, can it work better? If it can, we should make it work better. This is generally how I experience Te.

I don't know how well I'd be able to explain Fe to you. I apparently don't use it well. But you should also check out the differences between Fe and Fi, and Te and Ti. INTJs use Te/Fi and INFJs use Fe/Ti, which makes the INTJs the most feeling of the NTs and INFJs the most thinking of the NFs, which is why it's easy to confuse them. If your logic sounds more Ti than Te, you're probably an INFJ, whereas if your feeling sounds more Fi than Fe, you're probably an INTJ.

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not sure if I can explain this very well, but I'll try.

Te likes the outside world to make sense. It needs to follow some sort of logical pattern. Inconsistencies in logic can be picked up quite easily because it's something Te looks for. I'll usually be the first to point out a continuity error in a storyline, because it disrupts the logic of the system. Things tend to have a sort of logical flow to them. They can connect in certain ways, and it's better that they do. External patterns tend to get picked up on in this respect, and we like to know that this pattern can be applied elsewhere. There's always this thing I hear about INTJs being obsessed with efficiency, which is true to an extent, but for myself, it's more that efficiency comes because of this pattern. The bottom line for everything becomes about whether or not something works. If it doesn't, what can be done to make it work? If it is, can it work better? If it can, we should make it work better. This is generally how I experience Te.

I don't know how well I'd be able to explain Fe to you. I apparently don't use it well. But you should also check out the differences between Fe and Fi, and Te and Ti. INTJs use Te/Fi and INFJs use Fe/Ti, which makes the INTJs the most feeling of the NTs and INFJs the most thinking of the NFs, which is why it's easy to confuse them. If your logic sounds more Ti than Te, you're probably an INFJ, whereas if your feeling sounds more Fi than Fe, you're probably an INTJ.

I'll have to think about this. Thanks.