• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help with my MBTI type

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a lot of ENFJ/ENFP experience. Both can go balls to the wall and push themselves beyond exhaustion. Both type have goals and dreams. One key is what drives them. Fe or Ne. Overstimulation is Ne and is driven by what they see. Fe is driven by helping people. My ENFJ wife will push herself all out focusing on anyone and everyone that needs help. ENFPs are more driven by Ne and trying things out. Both like to organize people, but ENFP will organize similiar people which is Ne, ENFJ likes to organize people to get a task done to support Fe.

psyche

Hello my bipedalled friend...

What stacking of 4w3 are you?...so/sx?

Where do you think the enneagram literature most misses the mark when it comes to 4w3s?

I am 4w3w5 sx/so.

The picture of the cat you have with an electrode implanted in her/his brain reminds me of a sticker I once saw of a cat who had been tortured in a laboratory. Why do you use that picture? I am asking out of curiosity, and because when I read your posts -- which I find interesting -- I have to put my hand up to block the pic and I end up skimming your words.

psyche

I have a lot of ENFJ/ENFP experience. Both can go balls to the wall and push themselves beyond exhaustion. Both type have goals and dreams. One key is what drives them. Fe or Ne. Overstimulation is Ne and is driven by what they see. Fe is driven by helping people. My ENFJ wife will push herself all out focusing on anyone and everyone that needs help. ENFPs are more driven by Ne and trying things out. Both like to organize people, but ENFP will organize similiar people which is Ne, ENFJ likes to organize people to get a task done to support Fe.

I am definitely driven and can become exhausted. Some of it is necessity; some is in "service" for want of a better word -- not to everyone around me, but to my political work and to my SO who has an illness.