• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where's the typing experts?? :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno - I think he may be too sensitive/polite to other people to be T?? This is difficult, lol.

Doesn't have much to do with T/F.

I'm gonna go with ISTP.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm on ISFP. I've got one sister ISTP and one ISFP. With an INFP an ISTP would normally be quite assertive. Though in a love situation it could be completely different.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
So, I got him to take the test and it came up:

E - 1%
S - 1%
T - 12%
P - 56%

Whatever kind of result is that?! How frustrating, lol. I'm not sure I'm buying it. He not really much of a "doer" or all adventerous and thrill-seeking to me really. He's actually a lazy sod a lot of the time, LOL. The ESTP profile doesn't fit him much, maybe just a few things. And he seems to answerd as an Extravert, but I was almost certain he's an Introvert. I know he enjoys being around people more than myself, but he just comes across Introverted! He said himself he needs to get away and be alone after prolonged interracting, yet he loves parties and bars - weird. When he's at these bars he's still got this Introverted vibe IMO...but I dunno.

A few other things that stuck out these last few days:

- I was trying out this new jelly soap stuff, it's purple. I tell him to smell it on my hands, and he's like "It smells purple" Smells purple?! lol. I then jokingly poked fun of him for saying something smells like a colour, and later that night he wrote the word "GREEN" in black pen, asked "what colour is that?" so I said "green" and he was like "no, it's black!" Just something I found interesting, lol. I have these abstract thoughts and ideas, but I've never linked a smell with a colour before I don't think.

- He appears (I say appear because it's hard to know unless you're the person) so laid-back and go-with-the-flow. It almost seems like very little would bother him. I'm not sure if that's really true yet, but it's how he appears.

- He definitely shows a lot through touch and expressions. He uses them a more than words. He's look at me in ways like he's speaking with his expressions, kisses, touch. I'm more verbal with my affection than he is , but he makes it clear he cares in those ways.

- He's very helpful. He went and helped him cousion move house eventhough he had hardly any sleep the night before. He went to his dad to make sure he's OK, and see if he needed anything when he was diagnosed with Swine Flu. He's helping out his cousion in his warehouse for a few days (albeit he's getting paid for that one, lol) but he overall has this "like to serve people" attitude.

Hmm, could he have had a wrong result? I did have to tell him to think a bit more before he replied, lol. Honestly, I don't think he was all that interested and was probably just being nice, because he knows I'm all into this stuff.