• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type for me please :)

lalalost

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm new to all this typing!

So there is this guy I recently met...I just know he's extroverted, I'm a newb for the rest :doh:.

- He is really approachable and outgoing. He would initiate a conversation with a new stranger without bias or discrimination.
- He has some sort of "popular" reputation
- Polite, good mannered, and what I like most -- genuine (doesn't try to act to impress at all).
- Humble.
- Has about 600 friends on Facebook.
- Musical and very passionate about piano and won several competitions
- He has a calm to monotonous voice, not too enthusiastic (looks like a shy guy). However, what he's saying is completely anything but plain or lifeless. When he is excited/surprised he widens his eyes and his voice just slightly heightens. Overall, calm demeanor.
- Feels like you can talk about any topic and he'll try to at least relate to it in some way (pretty inviting)
- Wants to be a doctor (graduates college in two years), grades aren't bad.
- He is very open minded, and enjoys getting to know people
- Gets along with kids too
- He tells anecdotes, trying to make conversation more interesting (and they are!)
- He isn't cocky at all for someone who is talented or more mature for his age.
- He shuffles around a bit when he's standing in one spot
- He isn't too concerned about dressing well, just a t-shirt and jeans is fine for him.
- Smiles and says hi to people even if he just met them or havent known them much yet
- Doesn't mind introducing his friends to a person he just met to make the person feel less anxious

G

Glycerine

I'm new to all this typing!

So there is this guy I recently met...I just know he's extroverted, I'm a newb for the rest :doh:.

- He is really approachable and outgoing.
- He would initiate a conversation with a new stranger without bias or discrimination.
- He has some sort of "popular" reputation
- Polite, good mannered, and what I like most -- genuine (doesn't try to act to impress at all).
- Humble.
- Has about 600 friends on Facebook.
- Musical and very passionate about piano and won several competitions
-He has a calm to monotonous voice, not too enthusiastic (looks like a shy guy). However, what he's saying is completely anything but plain or lifeless. When he is excited/surprised he widens his eyes and his voice just slightly heightens. Overall, calm demeanor.
- Feels like you can talk about any topic and he'll try to at least relate to it in some way (pretty inviting)
- Wants to be a doctor (graduates college in two years), grades aren't bad.
- He is very open minded, and enjoys getting to know people
- Gets along with kids too
- He tells anecdotes, trying to make conversation more interesting (and they are!) (Fe self disclosure to connect with others?)
- He isn't cocky at all for someone who is talented or more mature for his age.
- He shuffles around a bit when he's standing in one spot -(all the ENFJs I know always have to be doing something or another. Possibly tertiary Se?)
- He isn't too concerned about dressing well, just a t-shirt and jeans is fine for him.
- Smiles and says hi to people even if he just met them or havent known them much yet
- Doesn't mind introducing his friends to a person he just met to make the person feel less anxious
Might be completely off but he sounds like a possible ENFJ (The bold especially).

Here's an example of a famous ENFJ. YouTube - George Clooney interview One Fine Day

lalalost

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thanks for response, ENFJs are natural partners of INFPs :newwink:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know a guy that is EXACTLY the same as all of this, I typed him as ENFJ.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I would say ENFP.

High Fi usually means are humility and shyness. You said he's open-minded, Ps are usually more open-minded than Js, though not always.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say ENFP.

High Fi usually means are humility and shyness. You said he's open-minded, Ps are usually more open-minded than Js, though not always.

I agree, also the casual clothes, it's rather P. The S/N hasn't been touched by anything in the description, however you could probably assume N given that he wants to be a doctor :thinking:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I agree, also the casual clothes, it's rather P. The S/N hasn't been touched by anything in the description, however you could probably assume N given that he wants to be a doctor :thinking:

Yeah, plus his overall character doesn't sound too much like ESFP.

lalalost

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Maybe you and him could make something happen? ;)

You see where I'm going with this :yes:

Thanks for the responses guys, learning more about the difference between ENFJs and ENFPs :D.

I would also like to add that he has great oratory skillss and sort of a leader who proposes ideas in a group, if anyone else would like to give his/her own opinion.