• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Annoying Types! (to me at least :)

cm08

I have been trying to type two girls that I know, and haven't been able to quite figure it out. Any help would be appreciated! :)

#1:

In two words: Fake & Self-absorbed

She makes a big deal out of EVERYTHING!

Makes entirely illogical decisions that she believes are logical...

Constantly lies saying she did something when she didn't or embellishing past experiences... to the point where no one takes her seriously anymore...

Loves material comforts! Easily influenced. Never follows through, unless she is seriously trying to impress someone... Slightly socially inept ... and selfish! Can be sneaky when she is trying to get her own way...

Has one child... is not patient or warm...not self-sacrificing... but does value independence...

Is loyal and thoughtful to her friends. Doesn't take criticism well. Tends to think everything is her fault.

When she is at a party, or drunk, she's very fun! She can have a carefree attitude.

Likes concepts and ideas...not very good at remembering facts...easily distracted...

Can be 'go with the flow', and is empathetic....Supportive of her friends...

Is book smart, and good with writing, reading, etc...

#2:

Likes to talk but isn't particularly bubbly...Complains about EVERYTHING --
Likes to be the center of attention, in a very backwards sort of way... Has a pretty good work ethic, but tries to be open minded about people and experiences... Usually empathetic...
Is almost always late. Always looking for sympathy... a shoulder to 'cry on', etc... Loyal and thoughtful to her friends, even if she really doesn't like them... LOVES material comforts....Tends to 'feel bad' unless you've pissed her off at which point she feels she deserves everything... Dresses frumpily... Ususally very kind and considerate... but I can't help but think she has her own agenda...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
#2 sounds like ESFP. #1, I don't know, you have to provide more of her positive points.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, #2 does sound ESFPish...And I agree with TheChosenOne about #1... Gotta give us more to go off of :p Might also be an EFJ though... The ability to make logical arguments is a Ti or Te trait, so it might be her fourth function.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't feel there's quite enough info for either...
For #1 I would guess ENFP though.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
#1 sounds like a few ESFP's I know, while number 2 sounds like a few ESFJ's I know!!!

But not enough info to tell for sure

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Number 1 is an ESFP, Number 2 is an ESFJ.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
You know what they say? Whenever you point the finger there are always three pointing back.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
You know what they say? Whenever you point the finger, there are always three pointing back at you.

I get a lot of fingers pointed at me and very few return the favor.

I usually point one at the sky in ceremony though.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeah, the OP needs to elaborate more to guess. Their type would also help to get an idea of what perspective we are viewing these people from.