• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFJ or ESFJ ARGH!! HELP!

Crazydaisy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hehe...had to leave work to head home. I took the test on the link you send Eiddy (got 64% extrovert), but scored lower on confidence (38), high in empathy, trust, lower in masculinity, confidence, authoritarianism, spontaneity.

I'm a little tired of thinking of this, lol...time to go make dinner.

Vital statistics?
20 y/o M, athletic, handsome, and well endowed ;)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Well Sas looks like you have yourself a winner.. :whistling:

CrazyDaisy, I'm too old for statistics. I might burn the machine looking for vital signs.. Which reminds me to put dead for my MBTI type. :laugh:

Have a nice dinner, hope to see you around more often.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow I could have written all of that up there. I am ISFJ.. Please, please, please stick around so far we have one other ISFJ guy (Lighting Rider), but I don't see him around to often, and I think 3 ISFJ girls. Me :hi:, Giggly, and Kai.

Kai's a dude.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Cool, thanks Jeffster... See there's proof the ISFJ's haven't formed tight knit circles. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cool, thanks Jeffster... See there's proof the ISFJ's haven't formed tight knit circles. :D

Well then, by all means you ISFJs get back to your knitting. :D

DuparcWomanKnitting.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hehe...had to leave work to head home. I took the test on the link you send Eiddy (got 64% extrovert), but scored lower on confidence (38), high in empathy, trust, lower in masculinity, confidence, authoritarianism, spontaneity.

I'm a little tired of thinking of this, lol...time to go make dinner.

Vital statistics?
20 y/o M, athletic, handsome, and well endowed
;)

:devil: .. Hellloooooo. Hehehe.
*goes to check out profile to see if in the UK*

I scored 30 on the confidence. I am not sure if people will disagree with me here, but i don't think confidence matters when being an extrovert. I am just out there.

Holy shite mate. Just checked out your pic. Pharrrrrrrr. Loving the pecs (even though i am not into that) :)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
LOL Sas, I had to go check his profile also. I was thinking someone a bit younger and a bit smaller in stature. :shock: Some we could cuddle under our wings, but it looks like you would have the wings instead. :D

Well we are glad to have you here with us CrazyDaisy.

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
LOL Sas, I had to go check his profile also. I was thinking someone a bit younger and a bit smaller in stature. :shock: Some we could cuddle under our wings, but it looks like you would have the wings instead. :D

Well we are glad to have you here with us CrazyDaisy.

Eiddy - I'm an ISFJ!! Acknowledge me, acknowledge me! :cheese:

I can relate to what was said in the original post!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^^ Babe, I'll acknowledge you as Eiddy is not around.

LAMBCHOP LAMBCHOP LAMBCHOP <3

That's my good karma for the day. :wubbie:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I just want to say that I don't remember when it was the last time when I saw a thread in which sensors have such a domination as in this one.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I just want to say that I don't remember when it was the last time when I saw a thread in which sensors have such a domination as in this one.

Does that worry you? Are you scared? We are taking over, one thread at a time. :vader1:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:dry: lighten up!

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Darling .. I think the name Mr A. Social might give you a clue as to how ......................... (insert your own choice of words as you please) :D

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Wow I could have written all of that up there. I am ISFJ.. Please, please, please stick around so far we have one other ISFJ guy (Lighting Rider), but I don't see him around to often, and I think 3 ISFJ girls. Me :hi:, Giggly, and Kai.

:hi:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I would say ESFJ, I think youve given alot more indications of extraversion than introversion

Being uncomfortable in social settings and developing anxiety is not an indication of a lack of extraversion at all, it happens to me too and my score is like 88% extraversion