• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BlackCat- INTJ? INFP? ISFP?

G

Glycerine

Since when is depth an introverted trait? I'd think it was an N trait. You can have a shallow ISTJ, I know plenty of them.

Anyone can have depth. I think anyone who is at least somewhat intelligent has depth.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Anyone can have depth. I think anyone who is at least somewhat intelligent has depth.

I guess it depends on how you view depth.

I look at depth as being very dynamic. Having many levels and characteristics. Hard to place a hand on.

I guess I can see how it relates to introversion, but it seems also, like iNtuits have more depth, in this manner, than do Sensors.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a crispness, an edge I think that wouldn't necessarily be accounted for by enneagram. I haven't read every post you've made, but a couple that come to mind about not getting how your mom feels re certain issues struck me as a bit surprising for a self-professed NF. That being said, I do still see you as an F, perhaps SFP, not an NT and not a J, although that one might be close (P / J balance).

I knew how my mom felt, but I didn't understand why.

Also elaborate on this "crispness" and "edge" please? And reasoning on SFP.

Just a few thoughts, I do hope this is helpful. :)

In the final analysis, the letters aren't really the be-all and end-all to relating to others anyway. You know I have personally wondered from time to time on my I vs E, so I appreciate the frustration of feeling that the "clothes" don't quite fit right, but don't worry too much about it.

It is helpful. :)

Yeah there are a lot of other factors personality wise dealing with how you relate to someone. Lots of other aspects.

I JUST WANNA FIT INTO A BOX! :cry:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
This is why people get confused with MBTI all the time.

N does not equal depth or intelligence per se.

I does not equal depth or intelligence EITHER.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I knew how my mom felt, but I didn't understand why.

Also elaborate on this "crispness" and "edge" please? And reasoning on SFP.

I have to head to bed but will chat with you tomorrow on this, k?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Like I said:

I didn't say that intelligence and depth were strictly related to N vs. S.

I said he has the depth and intellect OF an N.

If that makes any remote sense at all to you. If it doesn't than I have no idea what I'm talking about and it's a bunch of rubbish.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ahhh, but a well developed introverted function is more likely to have explored their mind and created inner depth. You always hear the profiles saying "Fi users have a rich inner world" do you not? Anyone can be deep of course. And I think intelligence isn't even really related to type (as ability does not come with type)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OH GOD ENPS ARE TROLLIN UP MY THREAD AND DERAILIN'!

I have to head to bed but will chat with you tomorrow on this, k?

Thanks. :)

What OneWithSoul is saying is that I seem N basically. And that I show traits of an N.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Like I said:

I didn't say that intelligence and depth were strictly related to N vs. S.

I said he has the depth and intellect OF an N.

If that makes any remote sense at all to you. If it doesn't than I have no idea what I'm talking about and it's a bunch of rubbish.

I heard you sweetie. :)

You said: "You're way too dynamic and have the depth and intellect of an N."

It is a bit of a smack to the sensors, don't you think?

Since there are plenty of deep-thinking S's around, who are dynamic and intelligent. Some of the sensors in these parts might find your statement somewhat offensive.

So sending out :hug: to all so there's no misunderstanding in the heat of debate!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OH GOD ENPS ARE TROLLIN UP MY THREAD AND DERAILIN'!

Thanks. :)

What OneWithSoul is saying is that I seem N basically. And that I show traits of an N.

yes, whoops, sorry. ;)

I'm putting you in the INFP box. That comment about INTJs not developing their Fi in such a way was quite clear. The close judging score is common for INFPs, and being a male, there is always the chance that you have been influenced into being more T (although that's not the greatest reason for typing you as an F exactly). The N/S score is slightly anomalous though, It could be because you can't quite analyse yourself right, but you don't quite seem like an SP much, right?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm deep, like the Mariana trench deep.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The N/S score is slightly anomalous though, It could be because you can't quite analyse yourself right, but you don't quite seem like an SP much, right?

The T/F I think deals with being a male and growing up with an INTP and an ESTJ, with a lot of T friends. I can analyze myself just fine but I'm not really an SP. I'm just intuitive and also very grounded and concrete.

I'm headed off, yes 11:30 PM seems like an odd time to hang out with friends but they wanted me to. I'll get back to these responses later tonight, since I'll be at my house.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The whole self cult thing and selfishness, that kind of screams unhealthy Fi.

cats, also. Who the hell likes cats.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What about SP doesn't fit for you?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What about SP doesn't fit for you?

SPs tend to give off a pretty specific vibe, it's common between them (Se use vibe) and I don't relate to it. Just their general mind set and how they relate to things... I don't resonate with it. But this might be different for me because of the tertiary temptation.

Last edited:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
SPs tend to give off a pretty specific vibe, it's common between them (Se use vibe) and I don't relate to it. Just their general mind set and how they relate to things... I don't resonate with it.

That is such an NF explanation.