• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you type someone with multiple personalities?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lather in flour
then proceed to pour alphabet soup on them

chasingAJ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
FIVE
How do you get the flour to lather? For me it just sticks... do I need to use more dish soap or are you using whole wheat? :huh:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you get the flour to lather? For me it just sticks... do I need to use more dish soap or are you using whole wheat? :huh:

both, of course. stay with me.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For the record, multiples is an easy way to EXPLAIN what's going on in my head

Oh, I know what you mean about having multiple personalities in that sense.

Look at my avatar. The three layers are three aspects of myself that sometimes have conflicting agendas. Can you guess what they represent? ;)

That doesn't mean that I actually BELIEVE that there are so many of me.

LOL. That reminded me of this:

2118179675_9d83ae5086.jpg

Especially since some people type him as INTJ.

chasingAJ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
FIVE
Look at my avatar. The three layers are three aspects of myself that sometimes have conflicting agendas. Can you guess what they represent? ;)

The first one looks like a solitary witch to me... blue with a smile on her face... head in the clouds, hoping for a better future but uncomfortable letting anyone close to her in that fragile/vulnerable/needy state.

The second one is unity and peace. 3 is a religious number (the trinity, the 3 fates, etc.) and represents the sameness of all people. We're all the same, we have to make a better world for all.

The last one is the mad scientist, I love that one. If you ALLOW yourself to get lost in your thoughts you come up with some pretty amazing stuff.

I'd guess that it's a cycle that you balance... You want to be alone to do your magic but the world just keeps going without you and it makes you blue to be outside of something you want to work so hard to fix.

I *might* be projecting a little bit... I've never denied being self-absorbed.

chasingAJ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
FIVE
both, of course. stay with me.

Okay, this would be a classic example of the problems I have in life...

I'm OBLIVIOUS... I can observe and assume all day but I've learned to keep that tongue in check so unless you S-P-E-L-L it out to me, I won't get it (at least not for sure). The only time I accept my assumptions is when I'm worried about safety or I've decided that I hate you and then whatever you do reinforces that (it's total bullshit but I'm honest).

So, I can go along with just about anything if you explain it to me and justify it. That's not to say that "entertainment" isn't a justification.

I keep the whole wheat flour in the freezer so it doesn't go rancid... is it okay cold or should I let it go to room temperature. Are we using any yeast? I don't want to use antibacterial soap if we are, might throw it off. I have alphabet cereal, does that count or do I need to buy the soup. With or without meatballs? UGH... I need DETAILS!