• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this mystery woman!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
She is very funny and very high energy. She loves karaoke and video games and star trek. She works doing security at an art museum and also goes to the university part time in the hopes of becoming a police officer (or something crime related, I can't remember). She's in a student movie about star trek. She has a boyfriend who is ISFP that she's been with for about a year and they are both really good together. She tells me that it's the only relationship she's ever been in where it's effortless. She grew up in a trailer park and is the only one in her family who has gotten out of it. She moved out of their town, got a good job and never kept around any friends who might bring her down. She does well in school. When we were in high school sometimes she would go on some crazy rant about stupid things like she called my friend a 13 year old because she was going to dye her hair brown. We would just ignore her when she would do that. One time when she was going insane we went on a road trip with her and at first she was the most fun person in the world and by the end of it she was criticizing everyone for any little thing she could pick up on and even if you just said she was right she still wouldn't shut up.

But I still love her.

Oh and one time her and I decided we were going to write a television comedy and both of us were really good at brainstorming ideas and then she had me go home and write the whole thing up and I did and it was really good but scripts look different than what you see on screen, for example, a script that has the line, "Ooh geez..." could be read by an actor in a funny way (imagine Michael Cera reading that) or not (imagine your typical sitcom actor reading that) and when you read a script, you might not be able to envision how that could be read in a funny way and she apparently didn't get that. Anyway, when I returned and showed her the script, she criticized it the whole time and so then I said, "ok, how about you write the next one then?" and she said she would but she never did. Then she called me a couple weeks later as if nothing had happened and said she had all these ideas and she wanted another brainstorming session. My best friend then told me that she just likes to come up with ideas and doesn't like the work part.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
The answer's been given, TheChosenOne.

That's what I was thinking at first, though the last line made me think ENTP.

Forgetting about disputes seems to be a very sensing and especially Fe thing to do, though. And FJs will tend to become critical of others after awhile of not speaking one's mind. It's what naturally happens when you suppress critical thoughts (generated by Ti).