• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my rents

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I think I have an idea of what they are, but I want to see what types you think my parents are...

Mom -
Doesn't hang out with friends too often. Can sometimes predict and foresee things in different ways before they happen. She doesn't like to be left out of family events, can be very sensitive. Scared of several things, and tendency is to avoid the source of the fear. Values security and peacefulness. Worries a lot, way too much. Very hard-working. Enjoys painting, and loves piano music. Likes helping people, especially family.

Dad -
Lectures all the time, likes to inform other people of things. Believes in being prepared and planned ahead of time. Extremely involved (one may say obsessed) and with his work. Hard-working, works very slowly, pretty strict. Can be very creative, when the opportunity presents itself. Loves to give a talk to people, without listening much. Intellectual, likes to learn new things. Sometimes can be stressed out by the slightest things, but he's pretty cool in an emergency. Loves taking on challenges to prove himself. When he has an argument with people, he tends to be very quiet right after the argument. Places a strong emphasis on values. Is inspired by success stories.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mom- IJ definitely. INJ?
Dad- Probably a TJ, but since the edit I'm not so sure of the T, and I'm fairly sure of EJ.

Elaborate?