• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENFJ or ENFP?

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
So, I test as an ENFJ and I tend to identify myself as one, but I have some traits that seem to point towards ENFP. For example my room is a mess and I am definitely a zany people-focused person with a silly switch and energy to spare. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, anyone who feel like weighing in based on my spotty information is welcome.

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
So, I test as an ENFJ and I tend to identify myself as one, but I have some traits that seem to point towards ENFP. For example my room is a mess and I am definitely a zany people-focused person with a silly switch and energy to spare. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, anyone who feel like weighing in based on my spotty information is welcome.

Well, if it helps, just because you have some P-traits doesn't mean that you are not a J. Hell, even I have a couple of P-traits.

So I'd stay with ENFJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have plenty of J traits as a P.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Just determine whether you're Fe or Fi.

Fe is adapting one's interactions with the external world to the moods and feelings of others. Fe is sensitive to events like changes in people's expressions or other such "soft," hard-to-quantify conditions in the environment.

Fi is judging perceptions emotionally, based on weight of evidence. Fi as a mental process is the flow of judgements on perceptions personal ideals or feeling of right and wrong. Fi strives for integrity and consistency in it's ideals. Fi is higher cognitive refinement personal emotion. Fi enables one to vividly re-experience past feelings.

ENFJs have Fe and ENFPs have Fi.

I find ENFJs more sensitive to conflict than ENFPs although both types avoid conflict whenever they can.