• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this random person

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Here in The Netherlands we have a profile page site (something like MySpace or Facebook, I'm not quite sure which one it's more similar to) where almost every young person in the Netherlands has a profile on. Sometimes I use it to type people who I just met or who write remarkable things. This time I read a post about Michael Jackson's death and that post seemed pretty religious. So I decided to investigate this person, but I need some help with typing.

- Translation of her post: I think that Michael Jackson was a sad, sad man. He was never allowed to play happily outside with all the other kids. He always had to sit around in the studio and if his didn't try his best, he got beaten by his daddy. Poor, poor Michael. And that he had to go through all this plastic surgery, it's just terrible! He never had the chance to grow up to be a real adult man. He always stayed this little child on the inside, a poor baby who's crying because he can't play outside. Poor Michael, I'm sure he was very depressed. He never had the chance to make real, good friends, he always had to get on stage and entertain other people. It just makes me cry. Bye Michael, Bye Peter Pan, I hope that our Sweet Lord will take good care of you in his heavenly paradise.
- A few days later she posted again, this time about some singer's looks: But I still think that it is nothing to make fun of! He chose to look like a girl himself! That poor baby must have been hit by his parents a lot and stuff and maybe now because of this he doesn't want to look like a man anymore, that's possible! I think that you should respect someones choices, whatever they are. What you want to do with your life is all up to yourself! It's just unfair if someone else tells you what to do and what not to do with your life! If he wants to sing, let him sing! If he wants to live his life like a girl, let him live his life like a girl! God doesn't look at how you behave! God doesn't care about how you look! God only looks at what's inside of you! Style has nothing to do with it!
Love, Peace and Kisses,

- Favorite artists: Michael Jackson (I guess she added him when he died), Alicia Keys, Natasha Bedingfield, Madonna, Jason Mraz, Nelly Furtado, James Blunt, Christina Aguilera, James Morrisson and Colbie Caillat
- Hates: MacDonalds, tight men's slips (here they're called "ballsqueezers"), sponge cake, Codex Alimentarius
- Loves: Jesus, Christianity, sex (she is a member of a lot of sex groups I see), World of Warcraft, dieting, partying, J-rock, anime/manga, Japan, mainstream music, reggeaton, sunbathing, drinking, Sesame Street, photography, nerds and emos.
- Other things: she's a happy single (that's what she says, but I see she's a member of a group that's called "Getting married is awesome"), she's a member of many groups that are made for people who want more online friends, doesn't have pictures (except for her profile picture), doesn't have a lot of online friends (61), has a horoscope widget on her profile (she's a Taurus, if you'd like to know).

I was thinking ExFJ. Who agrees?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, and she makes a (kind of) peace sign on her profile picture, she sits there with heavy make-up (not emo, more "chique") and it seems like it's made in a car.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Yes, your typing seems about right, but how can we tell if a person uses S or N?

I was thinking of a person who seems quite similar.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP.
Without fail, 90% of any commentary made from people I know on social networking sites about MJ has been from xSFPs. Not sure why that is...
Also the whole "What you want to do with your life is all up to yourself!" and "God doesn't look at how you behave!" seems like SP reasoning to me.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP.
Without fail, 90% of any commentary made from people I know on social networking sites about MJ has been from xSFPs. Not sure why that is...
Also the whole "What you want to do with your life is all up to yourself!" and "God doesn't look at how you behave!" seems like SP reasoning to me.

Why ESFP and not ISFP? The joining of groups and such does seem to be extroversion related, and the 61 facebook friends might hint at introversion. I'm leaning towards ISFP, but I think I'm basing that on the level of sociability rather than where she gets her energy from... which now that I think about it, seems to be the outside world... :smile:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
She sounds FP for sure. My guess is ISFP, although I think INFP could fit the bill.