• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Three lovely ladies

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alrighty, I've got a couple of friends who I have been attempting to type for a while, but can't seem to pin it. I've got a fair idea of their types, but they really don't line up with what I'd expect, which is kind of confusing. I'm keeping my own judgements out of this as much as possible as to avoid bias and whatever.

1. Is pessimistic, not bouncy or anything, gives up when loosing a game, and seems particularly sensitive to criticism. People often pick on her, I think it's because they seek the flustered kind of reactions. She is somewhat rebellious and can often be very cold and snappy, but it's always done with a smirk on her face. She absolutely loves sarcasm, just about everything she says involves sarcasm and a rolling of the eyes (lol, it's because I'm an imbecile :harhar:). She always looks angry for some reason, and absolutely loves sarcasm :doh:, yeah, did I mention that she loves sarcasm yet? She dresses very colorfully and follows a kind of poppy/punky boy bandy kind of trend. She said that she follows girly fashion trends to fit in. She enjoys the company of a few close friends. She loves really sappy girly movies, and watches some children's cartoons that speak non nonsensical gibberish and have cutie little characters in it. I managed to get into a philosophical debate with her at one point, and she strongly believed in god. In the same argument, I found that she refused to see the point in infinity. She loves watching football, and supports her team quite passionately.

2. This one I don't know as well as I'd like too, probably because she is rather quiet. She has a small number of friends and likes to keep things private rather than out in the open. She works for a tree planting company called green corps, which takes quite a lot of hands on work with gumboots and such things. She has often made note to keep score when playing sports, I'm not sure if she's all that athletic, but she certainly enjoys winning. She gets very grumpy and upset over seemingly minor issues. She was woken up and accused of pretending to sleep at a sleep over at a shack one time, and she stormed out and started cleaning up. She is very close to her twin sister (lady number 3), and was mortified when her twin disclosed that she had tried smoking once before, her anger was intense. She and her twin are both very well behaved and follow their parents wishes, they are quite frequently the first to leave parties. At our last get together, she suddenly insisted that we all share "who we like", and insisted that I share first :blush:. I don't wanna get mushy or anything, but I did have quite a strong crush on her for a while, and I think I might still be into her... who knows, I'm just a little confused :blush: (I'm not too good at these sort of things). She really likes photography as well, and traveled to Japan at one point and she want's to become a flight attendant. She goes awww at cutesy things and just like 1. supports her footy team with a near screaming passion. She has a way of making simple blunt statements about the way she believes that things should be. I drive a car with a dysfunctional speedometer, and it's a bit of an ugly thing, and she's always telling me that I should get rid of it.

[rant] took her for a drive to pick up the twin, and absolutely flawed the car over a wicked crest on a thin dirt road and nearly got air, it was sooooo awesome! and she squealed her head off! :rofl1:, supposedly I'm very dangerous :D (although I must admit, I did back off the throttle a bit when she protested against the idea)[/rant]

She absolutely wont watch any movies that don't have happy endings, and particularly enjoys fantasy kind of movies/novels, as does her sister.

3. She is really quite artistic, she has some extremely crafty decorations that she's made of things in nature. She gets really exited about going out and gets all jumpy and says that it will be fully awesome and such things. In one of her artistic endeavors, she explained that everything was intricately linked and had subtle meanings, and knew exactly where everything was going to go before she had actually done it.

Last edited:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At out last get together, she suddenly insisted that we all share "who we like", and insisted that I share first :blush:. I don't wanna get mushy or anything, but I did have quite a strong crush on her for a while, and I think I might still be into her... who knows, I'm just a little confused :blush: (I'm not too good at these sort of things).

^^^ I'd like to know what people think of this part, does it mean what I think it means? :huh: She did it in a rather confronting kind of way, and wouldn't accept a change in topic until I said that I'm not going to disclose that information, and then we suddenly moved on to a different topic. Is this just a thing that she's doing because she thinks that it's what all the cool people talk about or something? It almost seemed fairly planned as well :thinking:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1 is definitely an ISFP, I don't think I've every really understood ISFPs all too well. It's a very cool type :thumbup:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think it would help me in this serious consideration if you posted some pics of these lovely ladies.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1 - ISFx

2 - INTJ

3 - ENFP

Wow, 2 is an incredibly interesting choice, I haven't even considered INTJ at all :shock:. Aren't INTJs known to be much more callous than that? Here's a quick quote: "How could you be so mean!?!?" I was thinking IXFJ, the introversion is quite clear at the very least, and I thought there was a clear feelings preference. I read the IXFJ profiles though and they don't appear to match up. But I realize that she appears to be more Fi than Fe, she deals with her own emotions, with little regard for those of others. I would say INFP, but she seems rather structured and disciplined sometimes, but I'm betting that it's possible for INFPs to be like that. But then again, she does seem to have a very controlling, rigid kind of nature. Everything is contradicting itself though, perhaps she's actually acting in some sort of way? She is quite hard to get to know though, maybe I'm just seeing the outside layer of a shell of some sorts. She also excused herself from coming to a party by faking a cold/flu, and was allegedly scared of being the left out of the conversation... hmmm, maybe INTJs can be like that *super wtf revelation time*

3 is much more Fe like, and she's definitely extroverted, but it's not in a zany Ne driven kind of way. I'm thinking EXFJ.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it would help me in this serious consideration if you posted some pics of these lovely ladies.

:rofl1: Not a chance in hell, I'm not one to disclose their privacy like that, I'd be shot by all of them if they ever found out :)

It's a shame, cos they are all very very pretty :wubbie:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Wow, 2 is an incredibly interesting choice, I haven't even considered INTJ at all :shock:. Aren't INTJs known to be much more callous than that? Here's a quick quote: "How could you be so mean!?!?" I was thinking IXFJ, the introversion is quite clear at the very least, and I thought there was a clear feelings preference. I read the IXFJ profiles though and they don't appear to match up. But I realize that she appears to be more Fi than Fe, she deals with her own emotions, with little regard for those of others. I would say INFP, but she seems rather structured and disciplined sometimes, but I'm betting that it's possible for INFPs to be like that. But then again, she does seem to have a very controlling, rigid kind of nature. Everything is contradicting itself though, perhaps she's actually acting in some sort of way? She is quite hard to get to know though, maybe I'm just seeing the outside layer of a shell of some sorts. She also excused herself from coming to a party by faking a cold/flu, and was allegedly scared of being the left out of the conversation... hmmm, maybe INTJs can be like that *super wtf revelation time*

3 is much more Fe like, and she's definitely extroverted, but it's not in a zany Ne driven kind of way. I'm thinking EXFJ.

I don't think all INTJs are callous. Actually she seems a little ISTJ too, because of her following the rules more and such. She sounds J overall, and didn't sound F at all except for her watching movies that only have happy endings - something I definitely don't relate to. So I, T, and J. That's how I got IxTJ.

As for Person #3, there wasn't enough info. for me to make a solid judgment.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJs do dislike being emotional, and that is the one thing that she really really is. I also read in a profile that they dislike doing the normal kind of social thing, which is exactly what she was trying to do at that gathering or whatever. Seriously not INTJ, and probably not ISTJ either, Those two types are fairly similar, I wouldn't doubt that they share some of the above qualities, I've observed that this is the case. Her type is somewhat confusing, but she's gotta be IXFX, those are the two things I am certain of.

... Then again, if she is faking this emotionalism, then she might be INTJ :thinking:

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So here are my guesses. There's enough information to make a strong first guess, but not enough to confirm it with secondary behaviors like when under stress, aptitudes, value systems etc. It's unlikey that I'm way off base, but heck, these are educational guesses.

-----------------

1. ISFJ Si Fe Ti Ne
SJ -> trusts authority above all else. debate philosophy, she turns to god
F -> value based, boy band groupie, toons and chick flicks.
I -> few close friends

enneagram type 6 candidate, average health, level 5 or 6
the snappy + smirk is a power routine.
sarcasm

2. INFP Fi Ne Si Te
I -> few close friends
NF -> "you should do xyz" characteristic of NF
FP -> like to keep things quiet, Fi function hence FP
INFP -> likes photography, fantasy

enneagram type 4 candidate, average health level 5
motivation for sports and odd behaviors is to be unique

3. ENFP Ne Fi Te Si
E -> like to be out
J -> knows before it happens
NF -> it will be awesome, mind set in the future
N -> thinking in patterns
P -> Ne assumed dominant function

not enough info for enneagram guess

-----------------

overall they seem young. 20 give or take a few years. It sounds like their first cognitive function is developed, however their secondary function is half way through the baking process. Some indoctrinated behaviors are being shed as natural ones are brought into the light. So I'll post the dominant function descriptions to supplement my guesses.

1. Si - Reviewing past experiences; "what is" evoking "what was"; seeking detailed information and links to what is known; recalling stored impressions; accumulating data; recognizing the way things have always been. (sarcasm is amusement)

2. Fi - Valuing; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for. (surprised about sister smoking)

3. Ne - Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change "what is " for "what could possibly be"; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts (everything intricately linked)

hope this helps.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks Durentu and The Chosen One :)

The first typing I agree with, I thought this:
ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.
meant that she was definitely ISFP, but I came back and compared the profile with ISFJ, and you're quite right, it's just less obvious than another ISFJ that I know I guess.

Enneagram 4 for person 2 is quite right, and it certainly does explain the given erratic sort of behavior, and encompasses her emotionalism and sensitivity. Not to mention the strong I and F are quite indicative of IXFP at the very least, and there's no way she's an ISFP.

You've messes up on number 3, you've given the ENFP functional order :D, and said ENFJ...

You've made a quite impressive analysis btw, you've put me to shame :D

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You've messes up on number 3, you've given the ENFP functional order :D, and said ENFJ...

You've made a quite impressive analysis btw, you've put me to shame :D

No slouch yourself for catching that error.