• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what shall I fill the field in with now ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Some people say entj, some say enfp, hell what a totally confusing system. Shall I fill it in with Pr0n ?

I have no clue anymore, I am at the end of my belief

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What if I try intj for a change ? Thats the only one, I havent tried to get to know

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am gonna fill in entj, thats what my gf said. But she has no clue about mbti and always only nods if I start with it.

Therefore, what the fuck. At least I am alive !!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You know...all this misleadingness and chaos sounds like ENTP. So ENTP get's my vote.

sculpting

No you are far too stable and rational for that... :)

You post lots of random short funny Ne posts-Ne
You are sarcastic and witty, humorous yet flirty-Fe
You are totally attention lacking.

Thus an entp it is. But you use lots of Fe when you talk about being in love w your INFJ, so you are a very sweet Fe user perhaps?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok. I'll never gonna get it. People are just hell (to understand) :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
entp totally...but i'm not expert....who the hell really knows anyone elses type anyway.

G

garbage

You're back and forth on this as much as I am, so I say ENTP

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
What is your funtion order? In YOUR humble opinion? Most of all, which function descriptions do you relate to the most and actually understand?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ESTJ, I want to be one for my girl, to fit the logic of the mbti system

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I cant get to terms with the fact that Socionics says the relationship between me and my girlfriend is about me being an infant she has to care for me.

This bears one truth indeed yes, but there are times this truth is totally reversed. I am in discrepancy with the logic of the system and the real world and I dont know if I am insane or the real world is, if you know what I mean.

I am convinced in the end, you better safe yourself from insanity but why is it then that so many people still believe in this crap ?

I want to play a role in the typology systems and I want to totally adapt to it, so I can be myself again, cause then I do the things as said by the system.

Thats like trieing to drive a car without legs. You build yourself something to still be able to drive it, so just that you can drive the god damned car.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I cant get to terms with the fact that Socionics says the relationship between me and my girlfriend is about me being an infant she has to care for me.

This bears one truth indeed yes, but there are times this truth is totally reversed. I am in discrepancy with the logic of the system and the real world and I dont know if I am insane or the real world is, if you know what I mean.

I am convinced in the end, you better safe yourself from insanity but why is it then that so many people still believe in this crap ?

I want to play a role in the typology systems and I want to totally adapt to it, so I can be myself again, cause then I do the things as said by the system.

Thats like trieing to drive a car without legs. You build yourself something to still be able to drive it, so just that you can drive the god damned car.

i, along with my brother, only believe 50% of its role as a possibility. Take my sig for instance. Not only is that the order i test as, i also relate to and understand the functions in that order. Which makes me an ENFP/INTP hybrid with an extreme Ni, which is known as 'Ni block within the ENFP/INTP hybrid'. Did i just make that up? Yes. But i'm completely comfortable taking this theory to more of a hypothosis incorporating the integrity of cognitive function descriptions with many different orders, yet somewhat following the guidelines of existing portraits that use only 16 specific function orders:)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
No chance for enfp ?

Do you have Fi?

And I think you are reading too much into the system. I don't believe in relationship theory at all. And not just that. I don't think MBTI is that accurate myself. I take everything with a grain of salt. But for me personally, ENFP is close enough, even though I only agree with what it has to say about me 75% of the time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are both at damn good PoVs. And you are both right.

That song here, I really love, convinced me back in the days, I got entpness. Tho my insanity says otherwise, my mind says I should listen to it more often.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Cs5NoX7q4"].[/YOUTUBE]

One last thing though. If we all would live in the StarWars universe and I would meet the Jedi Council like Anakin Skywalker, do you think I could become a Dark Jedi too ? As in becoming that twisted that I wouldnt know, who I love no more ?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
One last thing though. If we all would live in the StarWars universe and I would meet the Jedi Council like Anakin Skywalker, do you think I could become a Dark Jedi too ? As in becoming that twisted that I wouldnt know, who I love no more ?

Any self-respecting P would. Jedi starts with a J. :sick:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
His greatest fear was to loose his love and in the end he was the one who killed her. Are P's that dumb ? Then I am gonna go for entj

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
NON-ARROGANT IMAGINATIVE GENERALIZER.

OH WAIT THAT WON'T FIT.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
NON-ARROGANT IMAGINATIVE GENERALIZER.

OH WAIT THAT WON'T FIT.

The funny thing is according to Socionics your type would be my ideal fit. lol

Imagine that, the world would wither to an end :D

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
His greatest fear was to loose his love and in the end he was the one who killed her. Are P's that dumb ? Then I am gonna go for entj

He did not kill her. She killed herself by being emo remember?

And he wasn't dumb, he was just being played by Hayden Christensen. Shit happens.