• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my weird friend

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
One of my friend is a weird person and I have problem typing him. Every single mbti letters or functions, I can't understand him...
He seems to be bored in life and doesn''s know what to do really. Now he has no work and he changed four different degree never completed and now he's thinking to start a new one. He constantly changes (or think to change) motivation, interest and sometimes behaviour.
He discovered MBTI one year ago, and sometimes we talk about it.
He is not able to find a definitive type: He said he is bored even with mbti.
I think he has a sort of conscious Woody Allen's Zelig syndrome. He thinks to be a certain type or he is inspired by it and sometimes he behaves (or not behave) as that type could do, then he get bored and he "changes" type. I think that this continue identification/misidentification prevent him to have a real distinct personality.
As me, he likes tv-show, and one day he said me he would like being gil grissom in csi and another time he would like being christian troy in nip/tuck :shock:
What can you tell me?

klpi

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w5
He sounds quite Ne, I think.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
and conventionally P

unless some people say hes a lil bit weird (Te), then he'd be J

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne dom - or at least aux...I think dom, though, which would make him ENXP...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Not enough info. for me to judge, but I would say he might be P.

Qre:us

You know, all I saw was the title of this thread and I was thinking, 'here we go, they're gonna claim it another ENXP'...and voila!

Why are we always the unpredictably weird ones?

* why didn't I assume INTJ weird?....they're too apparently weird to be questioned. :tongue: