• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My ESTP side

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Crazy thing, just for fun I took the test again from the perspective of my shadow personality, i.e. how I feel when I'm especially confident or feeling like I want to seek revenge on everyone who stands in my way, by just putting them in their place.

Here were the results:

Your Type is
ESTP
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
E S T P
11 25 1 11

keep in mind I had no idea I was going to get this. I was surprised actually. I thought I would get INFP. I guess this just goes to show that the INFJ - ESTP shadow personality thing is really true in some cases.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
That's really interesting!
Especially since your S is actually stronger than your P, when you thought you were going to get INFP..

Have you ever considered that you could be an ESTP since you said that this is how you act when you feel confident?
This also looks like the Humanmetrics test. I would humbly suggest that you find another test.. maybe you can get more insight on what your actual type is.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've found that I actually have more than one shadow.

Angry, determined, lashing-out mode:

ESTJ

Depressed, indulging myself in Introversion and refusing to do anything:

ISxP

Shell shocked, feeling unsafe and disconnected:

IxTJ

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I used to try to act like an ESTJ every now and then when I was younger. I was never that good at it though.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Have you ever considered that you could be an ESTP since you said that this is how you act when you feel confident?
This also looks like the Humanmetrics test. I would humbly suggest that you find another test.. maybe you can get more insight on what your actual type is.

+1

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I've found that I actually have more than one shadow.

Angry, determined, lashing-out mode:

ESTJ

Depressed, indulging myself in Introversion and refusing to do anything:

ISxP

Shell shocked, feeling unsafe and disconnected:

IxTJ

Now that is interesting. I thought I was acting in my critical nature of being an ISFJ in various emotions. *starts examining shadow characters*

Actually it would be even better if someone else examined it instead of me. Just so it wouldn't be so subjective to the view I might have of myself.