• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need some help

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
No need for explanation, so type away!

-Always fills days with busy activities
-A "follower" in terms of these activities, rarely ever the instigator
-Enjoys socializing, partying, always down to do "whatever"
-Refrains from sharing personal opinions for fear of being rejected by social groups
-Will encourage those "beneath" the self, thinking "I have the power to help."
-Will make sure those "above" don't see themselves as "better," thinking "I can't beat you, but don't think you can beat everyone."
-A peacekeeper of sorts, not wanting to actively participate in conflict
-Moves from relationship to relationship
-Gets very distraught over the notion of an "ex" never wanting to have contact again
-Constantly waits to take action until the very last second
-Uninterested with theory (type theory, to be exact), and feels the need to experience life rather than to sit and talk about it
-Strong sense of obligation to friends and family
-Good with numbers
-Strong work ethic
-Always attempting to please others
-Strong sense of morality and values, though rarely exhibits such
-Strives to be original, but in actuality becomes cliche

Tested: 1 year ago, as an ESFP. Recently, ENFJ. I personally disagree with the ENFJ typing; I know the type, and this individual does not exhibit the qualities. I am leaning towards SFP, but cannot state this with utmost confidence. Suggestions?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
-Refrains from sharing personal opinions for fear of being rejected by social groups
-A peacekeeper of sorts, not wanting to actively participate in conflict
-Always attempting to please others

This sounds very Fe (FJ). If I were to take a guess based on all you've written, I would say ESFJ.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I don't quite have enough information to work off of here. However, if I were to make a guess, I'd say ExFJ.

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Why J over P? I would think the reluctance to act, the indecisiveness, and the constant jumping from relationship to relationship would lean an individual more towards P. I also forgot to mention that the individual somewhat lacks organization both at home and with interpersonal relationships. But then again, I am still fairly new to typology.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Why J over P? I would think the reluctance to act, the indecisiveness, and the constant jumping from relationship to relationship would lean an individual more towards P. I also forgot to mention that the individual somewhat lacks organization both at home and with interpersonal relationships. But then again, I am still fairly new to typology.

Well, I was about to say ExFP, but I guess I'm wrong. lol

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Oh it's not a combination. It means that I don't know whether or not you are an sensor or an intuitive. Hold on while I fetch a link to something...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Don't get the lack of organization confused with being a P. Many P's are extremely organized. And just because they're indecisive, doesn't make them a P. If they do have a number of P qualities, they are probably a weak J. I myself am not really decisive and like to take it easy, believe in putting in the least effort to succeed at something, I'm a weak J, but still a J.

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2

Thanks! That's a good baseline for me to use.

Don't get the lack of organization confused with being a P. Many P's are extremely organized. And just because they're indecisive, doesn't make them a P. If they do have a number of P qualities, they are probably a weak J. I myself am not really decisive and like to take it easy, believe in putting in the least effort to succeed at something, I'm a weak J, but still a J.

Ah yes, I have yet to go beyond the type stereotypes. Is it safe to deduce that you're saying this is a weak J?

Indecisive and unorganized can be intuitive traits as well.

On second thought, I agree with this. Living so much in a world of possibilities and constantly looking towards the future can come off as indecisiveness and disarray.

This is good stuff. Keep it rolling! :yes:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Ah yes, I have yet to go beyond the type stereotypes. Is it safe to deduce that you're saying this is a weak J?

It certainly could be, but it doesn't mean the J is that weak necessarily. The functions that are strong just give off the ExFJ type, probably S. Have the person take a function test, and see what they get.