• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP or an ENFP?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't liking making people mad, but I get incredibly annoyed when people don't make sense.

I do feel sorry for them when they don't make sense though.

I don't always make sense, but I try to. I think that's good enough.

And I'm not sure if I'm an ENTP or an ENFP. Previously, I wasn't sure if I was an INTJ or an ENTP. Everybody told me I'm an ENTP because the thread rapidly disintegrated into mayhem.

There are already 40 billion threads about this. Here's another one. How do I know? What's the most obvious difference? :doh:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
But I also get annoyed when people are unnecessarily cruel. Does that make me ENFP or just human?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
But I don't like being around mega-logical people all the time either.

But I also don't like being around sentimental people too much.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your 5 posts in a row thing there is way funny.

i have no clue...do you like to argue?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem ENTP, but what do I know?

You're clearly ENxP 'cause you can't slow the hell down! ENxPs seem like the sorta people that don't slow down at speed bumps, they go airborne.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP.

Glad to help.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But how do you know????

I don't, of course :D

What I do know however, is that I relate to a lot of what you write and how you write it, I rarely, if ever, relate to posts made by ENFP women.

Unnecessarily cruelty bothers me, especially when inflicted on those who can't defend themselves. I also have many values, it's just that they're bendable.

This is some crap that I wrote the other day then lost interest in so never went back to, it has some of the differences as I see them, the ENFP side prolly has many holes as Amar suggested though.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Trinity is MINE, you dont have to wonder no more if you are entp or enfp trin :D Feel saved by the duffman :cheers: :D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The posting style of the ENFP women on this board appears to volley between unabashed flirting and some bubbly emoting. Sprinkle some defensive/protective argument in there.

The ENTP ladies alternately have a healthy serving of offensive/disarming debating, some shameless flirting, and a dash of bubbly emoting.

It's all about portioning. :newwink:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The posting style of the ENFP women on this board appears to volley between unabashed flirting and some bubbly emoting. Sprinkle some defensive/protective argument in there.

The ENTP ladies alternately have a healthy serving of offensive/disarming debating, some shameless flirting, and a dash of bubbly emoting.

It's all about portioning. :newwink:

Let me be the first to tell you: You know nothing about the posting style of the entp ladies :newwink:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Given there's a significantly higher sample of posts by ENTP ladies than ENFP ones, I'd say there's a higher chance of iwakar getting ENTP right than ENFP. :alttongue:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
This is some crap that I wrote the other day then lost interest in so never went back to, it has some of the differences as I see them, the ENFP side prolly has many holes as Amar suggested though.

"An ENFP can be very sensitive and easily discouraged by other people.
As an ENTP its damn near impossible to offend, upset or discourage me."

Score one ENTP point.

"An ENFP needs to be in contact with people and influence them in a positive way.
As an ENTP I like people but mostly I just want to study them to figure out the human condition."

Don't know.

"An ENFP would find it easy to offer sympathy.
As an ENTP I'm capable of empathy, not sympathy."

Don't know.

"An ENFP would be more excited about meeting new people.
As an ENTP I’m more excited about new ideas."

One ENTP point.

"An ENFP wants to feel loved and supported.
As an ENTP I want to feel respected and admired."

Both.

"An ENFP sees things as right vs wrong and ethical vs unethical.
As an ENTP I see things as correct vs incorrect and logical vs illogical."

Not sure.

"An ENFP can be quite expressive.
As an ENTP I can be less expressive."

Not sure.

"An ENFP is more likely to adapt their emotional expressions to those they’re interacting with.
As an ENTP I’m more likely to mirror emotional expressions."

I only do this when I like the person.

"An ENFP likes to resonate with what someone else is saying and is more likely to argue using persuasion.
As an ENTP debating is sport and I have no problems switching sides, I’m more likely use facts."

Don't know.

"An ENFP would have strong ethics.
As an ENTP many of mine are bendable."

Don't know.

"... then I got bored, we both do that."

:happy:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Given there's a significantly higher sample of posts by ENTP ladies than ENFP ones, I'd say there's a higher chance of iwakar getting ENTP right than ENFP. :alttongue:

Ok you all get the people right and I get them drunk. *deal* ?