• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

And another one!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Here I have another person to type. Yay! This time: a semi-gay friend.

- Pretty ambivert to me. Sometimes he's very hyper and talkative and sometimes he is to busy thinking or dreaming.
- Doesn't like it when people want to flirt with him.
- Pretends to be gay a lot, just for fun or to make girls stop flirting with them. I'm pretty surprised that he's actually straight. (This weekend, he was at a party, still sober, and they started playing a slow, romantic song. So all the couples started slowdancing, and he did the same with a male friend of his, pretending to be extremely in love. That friend already had a girlfriend, but she wasn't there. I know it sounds creepy or boring or childish, but when he did it, it was hilarious!)
- Solves problems with humor.
- He has a weak spot for teddy bears, and he's 16.
- Is good at cheering people up.
- Doesn't really care about others and he's bad at keeping friends (except a few he already had when he was 4 years old).
- When somone takes a picture of him, he has to make a crazy face. He can't help it, poor thing.
- He's only serious when he's drunk. That's why he doesn't like to drink. He says that alcohol makes him lose everything, except for his common sense, which he totally hates.
- It seems like he only has 3 (very old) T-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans and his shoes are all worn out, even though his parents are rich as hell.
- Smartest person in the whole world. Helped me surviving a few tough years in high school and told me how to make sure that I don't have to follow deadlines. Thanks dude, you're the best!
- Never seems to find or keep a proper girlfriend, and he does seem to miss that a lot.
- Hates to be touched.
- Always tells the truth. OR he is a good liar.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd say INTP.

Solves problems with humor.
He just doesn't seem too INTJ from what you've listed. I could be wrong, though.

Statistically speaking though, he is more likely to be INTP than INTJ. :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know why, but it's lining up with ESFP, the stupid faces, the dancing with a guy, it's typical ESFP kind of humor, and the teddy bear thing fits perfectly, the attachment to the girlfriend, the cheering people up, and the aversion to alcohol sounds like secondary Fi. ESFPs do that, they drink and party for a while, then they seem to turn away from it for those reasons. The parts that aren't lining up are the clothing and perhaps the lying thing, ESFPs are bad liars, but that might have caused the honesty thing, and maybe he feels that those jeans he wears and etc. represent him or something.

I can't believe my answer is so far off INTX though :laugh:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'd agree with him being INTP. He sounds way too carefree to be an INTJ.

I'd almost want to call him an ENTP, but I guess INTP fits better.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
He sounds like an INTP or ISFP.
Seems like an Introvert, definitely a Perceiver.
I'm not sure about Intuition/Sensing or Thinking/Feeling but INFP and ISTP just don't make sense..