• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this weirdo

Butterfly_Effected

MBTI Type
XXXX
This girl is not weird.
She is shy until comfortable, she feels looked down upon, she is not about looks and feels that mean people suck...
She doesn't want to be a wallflower-conformity sucks-she wants to be an individual amongst the masses.
Her drinking numbs her pain.
She gets bored with the tediousness of school.
She's imaginative/artistic.
blogs are dumb - life is important
manic moments
um..... lots of meat eaters love animals????
she is a problem solver - brain is in overdrive (genius???)
enjoys attention but doesn't get enough positive attention
loyal/looks aren't important
Other than her art and writing she doesn't do much... no-one but her man hangs out with her.
She is lonely, sad, depressed... perhaps slightly bi-polar with a touch of borderline.

She can't be accurately typed, because she shifts from one to another frequently!!!!

She needs to be treated kindly, and she needs more friends (and less judging ones)

she has a very low self esteem

jixmixfix

Permabanned
This girl is not weird.
She is shy until comfortable, she feels looked down upon, she is not about looks and feels that mean people suck...
She doesn't want to be a wallflower-conformity sucks-she wants to be an individual amongst the masses.
manic moments
Other than her art and writing she doesn't do much... no-one but her man hangs out with her.
She is lonely, sad, depressed... perhaps slightly bi-polar with a touch of borderline.

She can't be accurately typed, because she shifts from one to another frequently!!!!

She needs to be treated kindly, and she needs more friends (and less judging ones)

I wouldn't focus so much on typing her ....I mean what's the big deal? it's kind of unhealthy and creepy..she's probably just a douche.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
She does have a few friends, as far as I know. It just seems like she doesn't want to put too much energy in friendships. When she finally has made new friends, she ditches them quickly, with or without a reason. And dressing like a man at a fancy party is supposed to give you possitive attention? I've seen her do a lot of things to get negative attention and indeed, to badger others. (That drinking thing only happened a couple of times, once during a project day for Christmas when we were supposed to do things for charity and a few times during normal school days. She doesn't seem to be an alcoholic.) Your description sounds a bit too emo to me. If someone is depressed, I am the first one to know, and believe me, she isn't.

O well, tomorrow we have art class and philosophy class together. Want any reports about it?

Butterfly_Effected

MBTI Type
XXXX
. If someone is depressed, I am the first one to know, and believe me, she isn't.

O well, tomorrow we have art class and philosophy class together. Want any reports about it?

some people are very good at hiding their depression...
love to hear more, she sounds interesting and fun.

Butterfly_Effected

MBTI Type
XXXX
I wouldn't focus so much on typing her ....I mean what's the big deal? it's kind of unhealthy and creepy..she's probably just a douche.

she is probably a wonderful person trying to break free of her shell, mean people are a setback

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
some people are very good at hiding their depression...

But I'm still the first to notice it. I have a sixth sense for recognizing depressed people. And people haven't been mean to her for years, as far as I know. They don't dare anymore since she got a guy kicked out of school.

Butterfly_Effected

MBTI Type
XXXX
... people haven't been mean to her for years, as far as I know. They don't dare anymore since she got a guy kicked out of school.

As far as you know, and for how many years before???? things develop over time, and may not manifest or be triggered till later.
What did the guy do?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She sounds kind of like a more jaded, rebellious version of me when I was in high school. Based on that and my overall sense of her, I'll put in a vote for INFP.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First I thought INFP, but most INFPs are much friendlier.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

I am more and more convinced by reading this board that people are very bad at spotting INFPs, I mean, if that is your criteria... :violin:

Anyhow, this girl sounds INxP for sure. Can't say F or T from this, but I'll go with INTP for now. She sounds a LOT like an unhealthy INTP I knew. All the way down to the 1984 thing.

I don't totally rule out INFP though. I can relate to this description is some ways... :ninja:

I think the tuxedo thing is pretty funny. It's creative and fun - that is why she did it.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The thing about the weird costume (and then actually getting upset at being questioned) sounds a little more super-immature INTP, but I think the overall picture I'm getting is closer to INFJ.

Fits a lot of immature INFJ behaviors to a tee.

This girl is not weird.
manic moments

All of this is highly suggestive of Ni+Fe wanting desperately to connect with others but being self-conscious to allow itself to truly open up. I know someone exactly like this, incidentally.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I the only one who thinks she sounds kind of cool?

I'm going with INTP now, after some more thought.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, I've had her take the test (she gave me a strange look when I asked her to take the test, but when I said I did it for "sociological research" she took it anyway), but I don't think she answered the questions honestly. I wrote the exact numbers down:

ENTJ
Extraverted: 33%
Intuitive: 75%
Thinking: 62%
Judging: 89%

We used HumanMetrics for this. I don't know if that's a very good one.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni- symbolic. The pacman and the fork drawing seemed like Ne, until the explanations were put forth, that seems rather Ni like.

Okay, I've had her take the test (she gave me a strange look when I asked her to take the test, but when I said I did it for "sociological research" she took it anyway), but I don't think she answered the questions honestly. I wrote the exact numbers down:

ENTJ

The thinking preference is rather balanced, and from what's been given, I wouldn't believe that she is an extrovert. Logic suggests INFJ... but something tells me that it's INFP. This is a very difficult one to type I think... perhaps eliminating types will solve the problem faster. There's already been:
ISFP INFP INTP INFJ ISTJ ENTJ

Considering that anyone has access to all functions, it's possible that some of these options were put up there based on her exhibiting an undeveloped function. To complicate things, she's probably an enneagram 6, which could resemble ISTJ's loyalty to others. This is going to take quite a fair bit of brain power to solve :D, I'll come back with an answer once I've chugged through the info, I'm betting that she's an INFX though.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ENTJ

Okay, that seals the deal. She's INFP ;)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
They only showed the percentages of the "winning" functions. It said she was moderately extraverted, very intuitive and judging and pretty thinking as well but not extremely.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't place too much stock in those results. The only tests that ever give me accurate results are the ones at the cognitive processes website. All of the other ones squish the extroverted/introverted side of each function into one process, and that leads to mistypings.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
True...many INFPs don't test INFP. That's why we waffle back and forth between types so much. :tongue:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9

ENTJ

This is interesting: I was thinking INTJ when I read the description. She's got a lot in common with my INTJ sister - I can imagine her doing most of the things described. Actually, she has done quite a few of them...

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
As far as you know, and for how many years before???? things develop over time, and may not manifest or be triggered till later.
What did the guy do?

Almost two years. That guy just annoyed her. She didn't totally hate him, but somehow it seemed like she loved to see him get expelled. She can be a little cruel from time to time. Definately not someone you should mess with.

Anyways, then I guess she might be a INTJ with high Fi?