• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Stigmatica's Type

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok... Originally I was tested as INTP. I joined INTPc, and overtime people seemed to get it in their heads that I was mistyped. I posted a type me thread on INTPc, and my current type is the result. A few have requested a do over type me thread here in the wilds of all types. This is it.

Ask me questions that you feel might help you in the quest of finding my type, and I shall try to answer.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Is the sky blue ?

Depends on your perspective, as well as the time of day... not to mention your definition of color. It appears blue at times, but it's actually just the atmosphere absorbing and scattering different wavelengths of light differently, giving your eyes the net perception of blue. For something to actually BE blue, I think it needs to reflect it. Of course, even that is a matter of which and how much of what colors get absorbed versus reflected by an object. Then again, blue is nothing but a human construct to describe something. Who's to say what reality REALLY is. Perhaps we're in the matrix, and in the real Universe, there is no blue.

That ^ is my stereotypical INTP answer....

Here's another...
Yes, the sky can be blue like the eyes of an angel on a clear summers day.

Or perhaps...
No, I find the sky to be quite jovial most of the time. I, however, am feeling quite blue at the moment.

;)

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
So what is your answer ?

That's just it... all of the above, depending on who I'm talking to and when and where. If I'm on INTPc, it would be the first. If I was sitting on the back porch enjoying the weather, it might be 2. If I'm writing a poem, or just got dumped on, it would definitely be 3. Here, since I'm feeling tested, I'll go with 1... though, as it was off the cuff, it may not be 100% accurate, but close.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok

Question 2: What words come to your mind, if you are asked about how you feel / think about the current world situation, in terms of societal equality and the development of economics ?

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok

Question 2: What words come to your mind, if you are asked about how you feel / think about the current world situation, in terms of societal equality and the development of economics ?

Easy... boredom, gray, "Joe Versus the Volcano" opening scene and song ("You Haul Sixteen Tons")

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok, two questions are of course to few to get you to know. But from the things I have seen so far, I would type you ENFP in mbti terms.

I am sure about basically 2 things. You are good at Extroverted Thinking, cause you write in a very organized way, interprete your thoughts and leave not much room for others to question your motives.

You seem to be a user of Introverted Feeling aswell, cause you seem to have a knack for inducing pain to yourself (what info I derived from you joining the intpcentral :D) and you generally appear to be protective about your feelings, aswell as they may come off in front of others, meaning you dont try to hurt someone out of pure pleasure.

The rest is hard to figure out from only 2 questions and may be become more clear if I get to know you. If you are intrested in good lecture, I can recommend you the socionics site. Their types are basically the same as in mbti but they have got more depth to it:

I would give you the advice to read up on the quadras first, cause they give an good overview + give you the chance to narrow down your situation better:

Quadra - Wikisocion

I would think that you may be Gamma Quadra, cause INTPs would be aswell. Therefore you could be ISFJ, ENTJ, INTP or ESFP.

You may start on reading on the ESFP profile, which is SEE in socionics. If you click their abbreviations, on the following page, you will see the mbti type aswell.

Let me know if this was of any help.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The ENFP by the way is located in the Delta Quadra, which might be true aswell for you.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok, two questions are of course to few to get you to know. But from the things I have seen so far, I would type you ENFP in mbti terms.

I am sure about basically 2 things. You are good at Extroverted Thinking, cause you write in a very organized way, interprete your thoughts and leave not much room for others to question your motives.

You seem to be a user of Introverted Feeling aswell, cause you seem to have a knack for inducing pain to yourself (what info I derived from you joining the intpcentral :D) and you generally appear to be protective about your feelings, aswell as they may come off in front of others, meaning you dont try to hurt someone out of pure pleasure.

The rest is hard to figure out from only 2 questions and may be become more clear if I get to know you. If you are intrested in good lecture, I can recommend you the socionics site. Their types are basically the same as in mbti but they have got more depth to it:

I would give you the advice to read up on the quadras first, cause they give an good overview + give you the chance to narrow down your situation better:

Quadra - Wikisocion

I would think that you may be Gamma Quadra, cause INTPs would be aswell. Therefore you could be ISFJ, ENTJ, INTP or ESFP.

You may start on reading on the ESFP profile, which is SEE in socionics. If you click their abbreviations, on the following page, you will see the mbti type aswell.

Thanks for your participation and suggestions... THAT is a lot of reading, I'm scanning it now.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
The ENFP by the way is located in the Delta Quadra, which might be true aswell for you.

After reading the Quadra link, I can say without a doubt that I do not fall under Beta or Gamma.

Alpha and Delta both fit pretty well. I've got socionics results somewhere, I'll edit and paste them below in a moment...

So...
QUADRA: Alpha or Delta : not sure

Enneagram:
You are most likely a type 3 or 8.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 7w8 or 8w7.

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Type 8 - 9.3
Type 3 - 9.3
Type 7 - 9
Type 4 - 7.7
Type 2 - 6.7
Type 6 - 1.7

Wing 8w7 - 13.8
Wing 7w8 - 13.7
Wing 3w4 - 13.2
Wing 3w2 - 12.7
Wing 4w3 - 12.4
Wing 2w3 - 11.4
Wing 8w9 - 11.3
Wing 7w6 - 9.9
Wing 4w5 - 9.6
Wing 2w1 - 7.7
Wing 6w7 - 6.2
Wing 6w5 - 3.6

Big Five:
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||| 24%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low
The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan SCUAI; sloan+ sC|U|ai; primary Unstructured; S(56%)C(74%)U(76%)A(56%)I(66%)

Socionics:
Your result
IEE - ENFP

These types might also be considered
ILE - ENTP
IEI - INFP
SEE - ESFP

These types are not very likely
EIE - ENFJ
ILI - INTP
SLE - ESTP
LIE - ENTJ

These types are quite unlikely
SEI - ISFP
EII - INFJ
ESE - ESFJ
SLI - ISTP

these types are extremely unlikely
LII - INTJ
LSE - ESTJ
ESI - ISFJ
LSI - ISTJ

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Quadra - Wikisocion

For introverts, j/p are basically reversed, meaning that what you're calling INTP (actually "INTp") is really more like INTJ. Gammas are Ni/Se + Te/Fi types, and Ti/Fe + Si/Ne is Alpha. Deltas are Te/Fi + Si/Ne, and this goes along with Stigmatica saying he fits either Alpha or Delta.

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Oh ffs. ENFP.

And where's the puppy avatar?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, sorry for assuming you were female :redface:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well you feel like enfp yes. More I cant say and I hope noone does. Cause the choice is yours in the end

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Well you feel like enfp yes. More I cant say and I hope noone does. Cause the choice is yours in the end

Thanks. The question is, how trustworthy be the "feelings" of an ENTJ? - :D

Oh, sorry for assuming you were female :redface:
:cry: uh umm... I mean *deep manly voice*... just don't let it happen again, ya hear!

Chloe

I say ENFP :D

did you read socionics description for IEE? Does it fit? (more than other :p)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thanks. The question is, how trustworthy be the "feelings" of an ENTJ? - :D

Taken from the Socionics ENTJ profile:
The Fi blocked with Se in the super-id leads LIEs to value strong and consistent ethical principles in themselves and others, especially with regard to stable personal relationships. They value personal loyalty and integrity and are unforgiving, even vindictive, towards betrayal; however, they also often lack the certainty and drive to act on those values, needing reassurance and backing from their duals.

So much for our feelings !

And to answer your question, yea I am no typology expert or to be precise, I suck bigtime at it :D (what I thank god for every single day :D)

Welcome btw on the forums, I think I forgot that :)

Chloe

yea I am no typology expert or to be precise, I suck bigtime at it :D (what I thank god for every single day :D)

It is written all over your face: Three. :cry::D

The Fi blocked with Se in the super-id leads LIEs to value strong and consistent ethical principles in themselves and others, especially with regard to stable personal relationships. They value personal loyalty and integrity and are unforgiving, even vindictive, towards betrayal; however, they also often lack the certainty and drive to act on those values, needing reassurance and backing from their duals.

this sounds like me also, that because i'm enfp-3, so 3 more resembles TJ, so enfp+3=entj sometimes. With inner conflicts. :cheese: