• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I make it brief this time

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So after I found out that I am not a jerk but rather estj and after I then crawled back to the "least of all evils" namely entp, I am gonna settle for entj.

I am a socionics believer and what bugged me the most for the whole year now, is that Socionics does describe my relationship to my infj in a way, which is not true. Therefore either my type or hers is wrong. Due to me being better at typing others than myself and being convinced she is a socionics infj, I now go for socionics entj for myself.

I am convinced that I am convinced about nothing. And I am convinced that all of my efforts on getting things settled or straight with my feeling about a type decision, concerning an insane type system, will eventually result in a mental illness.

Therefore I am setteling things here and now and for all times. So I may find peace someday, cause there is nothing which would suck more than an idea you cant identify with. Is there ?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
You are settling things 'here and now' so you may find peace 'someday'?

Just an observation, no offence:)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats an expression needed to convince yourself of something. As in putting a gun to your back of your head to finally get something settled, you were never in conflict with, but seemed to got in conflict with over the course of never being in conflict with it.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Perhaps it is best to recognize that we all have all of the tendencies and that you could very well be a nearly 'balanced' type. What would be wrong with that? Embrace the fact that you are ALL of those things!

My running belief is that balance of all the 8 letters / X functions should be the end-goal of learning this system anyway. In the end, I hope not to be able to label myself as any of the types.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Have you taken a function test? Some have a function in their order that doesn't fit as far as a perfect type. For example, mine is Ni setting between Ne and Ti/Fi. Nothin i can do about it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Perhaps it is best to recognize that we all have all of the tendencies and that you could very well be a nearly 'balanced' type. What would be wrong with that? Embrace the fact that you are ALL of those things!

My running belief is that balance of all the 8 letters / X functions should be the end-goal of learning this system anyway. In the end, I hope not to be able to label myself as any of the types.

The end goal was never to find out who I am. Cause that I know for 25 years. I am trying to blend in and there are no half-truths in the system and furthermore I hate half-truths, therefore I am saying its entj now. With that I confirm the system, am happy and things are settled. I dont know how to deal with this type shit any other way and I dont wonder why its banned in Europe.

Have you taken a function test? Some have a function in their order that doesn't fit as far as a perfect type. For example, mine is Ni setting between Ne and Ti/Fi. Nothin i can do about it.

I took functions tests, long before you were born :)

Chloe

I dont know how to deal with this type shit any other way and I dont wonder why its banned in Europe.

What's banned in Europe? MBTI? Really? :shock:

I took functions tests, long before you were born :)

Well, maybe you should take it again .. functions may change a bit over the years. :laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
lol ya thanks, but I know my functions without tests.

To be precise, its not banned but its rejected. In Europe they think it could lead to many people who are not cut out for the topic of psychology to try themselves on it otherwise. Furthermore they think its based on self-asumptions, which could lead one to create an alienated image of onself.

I would comment on that one with: case proven :)

Chloe

To be precise, its not banned but its rejected. In Europe they think it could lead to many people who are not cut out for the topic of psychology to try themselves on it otherwise. Furthermore they think its based on self-asumptions, which could lead one to create an alienated image of onself.

It's stupid, kinda... because you can say the same for diagnosing personality disorders, like BPD, schizoid etc. people can "create an alienated image of oneself"... and it's even worse because types are mostly positive, they accept people's as different and not disordered...
it should be accepted but restricted only for professionals;psychiatrists and psychologists

I would comment on that one with: case proven :)

yeah, i noticed also some negative effects, but for now positive are way better than negative.
except that in the last 1 month since i found out about MBTI ; I procrastinated every single thing without limits, but with style at least :cool:... and so :shock:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya you can have it like you want and I wont ruin your enthusiasm, cause in the end I believe in the wisdom that everyone has to find out for himself about the things he holds dearest.

And as long as you know yourself, you will have nothing to fear of mbti :). I am most of the times thinking far in the future and painting things bad and picking on what possibly can go wrong.

To see a real believer tho, can be sometimes an elightnment. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have grown to old for debate.

I am sorry, I would like to share, but my mind needs to settle on a lot of things, before I can go on.

Chloe

i meant it's debatable part do i know myself, lol... that actually can't be debated, ... except within me :D

you're in quite dark mood i see.... pesimistic and so

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
not at all... not at all. In fact I am gaining strength every moment :)

I have fought for a long time to compare reality to whats said within socionics and mbti. And tho I didnt understand like 90% of what they said, I never was able to accept the way they talked about the thing I hold dearest, namely the relationship to my girlfriend.

They said things about it that werent even with imagination able to be justified to be congruent with reality.

Therefore I think I made the right choice.

Chloe

well, maybe relationship to your gf has something to do with Enneagram?
anyway, relationships are too complex for types to be ALWAYS true.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya its just nice to see that your ways may fit into something. Given the fact that your ways never fitted into something, your whole life.

I think I still have to hope for the USS-Enterprise in the end :D