• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I make it brief this time

hommefatal

Ha, may I ask you two, what you derived the comfort to say so from ? Were you the guys, who asked me on saturday how to get to my hometowns red light district and those I sent to the muslim church quarter on the other end of town instead ? :D
Nah, I don't know, you were just a bit tough sometimes.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Therefore I am setteling things here and now and for all times. So I may find peace someday, cause there is nothing which would suck more than an idea you cant identify with. Is there ?

I reckon it's probably better to just cruise it along with typing yourself, settle for one type now (whatever you think fits your personality ok) and just pick up on the theory of it all as you go, read type profiles, cement your understanding. Eventually, you'll probably end up getting to know a couple hundred types irl, and you'll know exactly where you stand. The forum here on the other hand, probably couldn't care less about what type you are, just do it. :yes: