• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Received my books, CTC/SP ;) do the math heh.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hi all.
Okay I got my books :happy: yay!!!!!! *clears throat*
I poured over them last night and this morning.

BtS just been really CtC lately.
I'll be back with more certainly detailed update "try not to drag on and on" xD.

Last edited:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well; you look like you fit into your type well! You should be envied!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^DD working it out.....:hug:
I want it to stick and seem more certain than what i've been feeling
I'll drop somes hints I knocked off ISFP,INTP *though i wonder heh*, and the other two are what i was debating. I'll just let it sink....don't worry i will fill you guys in :yes: :wubbie:.

Last edited:

Unique

Oooo ISTP ok now you are officially cool :D I mean don't get me wrong I love ISFPs but logical thinkers ahh I'm so surrounded by Fs in the world and rarely find thinkers

You know what.... I don't know why they say thinkers aren't nice, we are just as likely to be nice as a feeler except we do nice things because we think its the right thing to do logically not because we feel bad if we don't and there's nothing wrong with that imo

I also get annoyed when people ask me how I feel about issues EG. they just saw something terrible on the news

I'm like uhh... its bad? I seriously don't know what they expect me to do?! O_O

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oooo ISTP ok now you are officially cool :D I mean don't get me wrong I love ISFPs but logical thinkers ahh I'm so surrounded by Fs in the world and rarely find thinkers

You know what.... I don't know why they say thinkers aren't nice, we are just as likely to be nice as a feeler except we do nice things because we think its the right thing to do logically not because we feel bad if we don't and there's nothing wrong with that imo

I also get annoyed when people ask me how I feel about issues EG. they just saw something terrible on the news

I'm like uhh... its bad? I seriously don't know what they expect me to do?! O_O

:hug: still online buddies ^^DD.
I will keep all you guys posted....you too unique if interested still *heh* can check here :D.
you may be suprised....still cool right?.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
don't kill me xDDD.

Update Just looking over BtS types
Knocked off INTP/ISFP.
I have picked one but i'm trying to let it sink in so if i switch i don't bother you sweet people anymore :blush: i don't think i will because "refer to below...reason i have been trying to look at type and figuring mine out with this in mind ^^D let's see how it goes."

I will defiately update soon if it keeps sticking like it is xDD.

This time I was looking at how the contextual self can make you appear to be another type.
Quote from intro to four temperaments"
" We are free to behave and develop in other ways. We can and do behave in situations in a variety of ways; this is our contextual self.
Consider skills, for example. Our temperament pattern will influence which skills we are drawn to develop more easily, namely, our talents. However, we can and do develop skills that go with any temperament in a given situation, and over time they become part of developed self.. Neither the developed self nor the core self determines what we do in a given situation" :yes:

that's alittle part from the book "intro to the four temperaments by linda v berens.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hug: work in progress :newwink:.

Last edited:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I did some of that stuff too -- being upset over little things when younger, strange fascinations with certain things. I think both ISTP and INFJ can be perfectionists. I'm not sure what exactly struck me as non-infj... I guess you just don't give off that vibe.

But still there's something amiss, and you don't come across as straight ISTP either... I dunno. If I had to guess I would guess INTJ.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hug: rhinosaur....thanks.
I'll keep all you posted here if interested ;).

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lightbulb no fluff no moss xDD. Still coolie.

Well, it looks like I had spoke too soon...:doh:
:rofl1:
I'm going to make so you don't smack your head again hehe scouts honor *puts her hand to her heart :newwink:*. I think i've been smacking my own enough xDD * not really....just mentally :shock:.......:doh:......:coffee:.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You probably shouldn't listen to me. I'm absolutely horrible at typing people.

:hug: Rhinosaur well you were close I'm looking over SJ in the book/definitions and being that i already know I'm CtC I'm highly considering ISTJ...going to let it sink in first whatever is my judging function needs to learn to sit...sit boy xD....perceive :).

Give yourself credit "three out of four functions ain't bad that's a great job at typing :yes:." since i'm considering the possibility of it (istj ?)

I Just got to get some clarity.

Thank you rhinosaur ;).

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay After much thought and deliberation *seriously....proceeds to faint*

Okay

Can anyone help me figure out what is the difference of INFP ISFJ
I know it should be obvious but i'm trying to make sure i'm not confusing my contextual self with my core self hehe.

It's down to those two scouts honor.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay

Can anyone help me figure out what is the difference of INFP ISFJ
I know it should be obvious but i'm trying to make sure i'm not confusing my contextual self with my core self hehe.

It's down to those two scouts honor.

You are definitely not a J, think about it. They stick to their plans, when you make a plan, do you find yourself changing it back and forth? Consider your type... are you changing it back and forth? :newwink:

Anyway, ISFJ doesn't fit you, not one bit, and neither does INFJ, your style of writing is totally beyond them. I have a few questions that I've given others in the hope to type them and reduce the fluffyness of the INFP profiles:

Quick Questions:
Have you ever found yourself willingly teaching others, to improve them?
If someone asks you to skip a tutorial/meeting to hang out with them, do you do it?
Have you ever just 'moved on' from a friendship, or do you stick by your friends?
If you need to use the phone, and someone else needs to use the phone, what would you do?
Do you feel that nobody loved/nurtured you enough when you were young?
If I have an awesome level of 5, what would you consider your awesome level to be?
How many people can you be your true self around?
Do you ever find yourself barracking for the underdog?
If a large group of party animals came into your house and started talking to you about your favourite topic, would you be agitated?
When a child purposely keeps hitting you will a ball in public, would you yell at them?
If I told you that you have the prettiest avatar that I've ever seen on the internet, how would you feel?
Have you ever felt older than other people of your own age?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh my goodness I'm so sorry king of despair I didn't see this till i popped my little head in here :hug:.

Quick Questions:
hmm...idk that's a tough one. I kinda like to push people in my own way to be the best they can be if i notice there not putting there best foot forward.
If someone asks you to skip a tutorial/meeting to hang out with them, do you do it? depends on how important the tutorial/meeting is to me. If it would be a meeting/tutorial for something i really truly love I wouldn't skip it for the world but if it was something that wouldn't kill me "figuratively" like wouldn't cost a job or anything I would ^^D.
Have you ever just 'moved on' from a friendship, or do you stick by your friends? Oh yes. I truly value my friends but when there to the point where you can't save them and they have to kinda be on there own to figure out what's going on in their world. Especially if it's bringing me down in a way. Like if they know what there doing, you know really cynical, selfish, obviously self centered then i just say...pfft they aren't friend material and despite it hurting really bad i can will myself away if it's going cause me unneeded stress when they should be able to not have me hold there hand as cold as that may sound.
If you need to use the phone, and someone else needs to use the phone, what would you do? hmm...depends on how urgent either of are call is..usually i'll just wait unless it's something urgent enough to fight for it hehe.
yeah i guess you could say that. I felt kinda like i was left to my own self to deal with emotionally and i still hate it. I need to talk out these feelings welling up inside me heh. I felt like sometimes also that i was never going to find any real friends and that i was kinda weird/didn't fit in.
If I have an awesome level of 5, what would you consider your awesome level to be? ahhh.....ooh tricky heh. I just like consider myself average.
two-three people. Actually this friend i referred too in away I don't talk to anymore cause i felt i couldn't just be "me" and if you can't handle that I'm outtie ^^P but i'm cival and quiet about it.
Kinda...my one friend kept engaging naively in people that were picking on her and i said loudly enough for them to hear "come on girl, seriously these guys are idiots, let's go there not worth our energy.
If a large group of party animals came into your house and started talking to you about your favourite topic, would you be agitated?
i'd be surprised and excited that there is someone out there that loves to discuss what i love to discuss and be all up for discussing it. I'd be a bit confused out of the randomness but as long as i know them I'd be rather happy hehe. Finally i can talk about something that i like and not "oh really hahaha paris hilton what? when i don't give a rats *** about paris hilton " xD
When a child purposely keeps hitting you will a ball in public, would you yell at them? I'm not a yeller more a " hey come on stop that now" and then eventually getting annoyed but even then hehe.
If I told you that you have the prettiest avatar that I've ever seen on the internet, how would you feel? I'd feel flattered and i'd say thanks how nice of you. I like this and this about yours etc.
Have you ever felt older than other people of your own age? kinda but i think that's cause of all the stuff i have been through. Parent dying from cancer at the age of 18, seeing my sister on drugs/prostitution all that stuff and much more *passes out at the thought*

haha I definitely am changing my type back and forth it's so hard hehe.
Thank you king of despair very good questions. I hate the fluffiness in the infp profiles.
Sincerely,
Dots
:hug:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh my goodness I'm so sorry king of despair I didn't see this till i popped my little head in here :hug:.

Quick Questions:
hmm...idk that's a tough one. I kinda like to push people in my own way to be the best they can be if i notice there not putting there best foot forward.
If someone asks you to skip a tutorial/meeting to hang out with them, do you do it? depends on how important the tutorial/meeting is to me. If it would be a meeting/tutorial for something i really truly love I wouldn't skip it for the world but if it was something that wouldn't kill me "figuratively" like wouldn't cost a job or anything I would ^^D.
Have you ever just 'moved on' from a friendship, or do you stick by your friends? Oh yes. I truly value my friends but when there to the point where you can't save them and they have to kinda be on there own to figure out what's going on in their world. Especially if it's bringing me down in a way. Like if they know what there doing, you know really cynical, selfish, obviously self centered then i just say...pfft they aren't friend material and despite it hurting really bad i can will myself away if it's going cause me unneeded stress when they should be able to not have me hold there hand as cold as that may sound.
If you need to use the phone, and someone else needs to use the phone, what would you do? hmm...depends on how urgent either of are call is..usually i'll just wait unless it's something urgent enough to fight for it hehe.
yeah i guess you could say that. I felt kinda like i was left to my own self to deal with emotionally and i still hate it. I need to talk out these feelings welling up inside me heh. I felt like sometimes also that i was never going to find any real friends and that i was kinda weird/didn't fit in.
If I have an awesome level of 5, what would you consider your awesome level to be? ahhh.....ooh tricky heh. I just like consider myself average.
two-three people. Actually this friend i referred too in away I don't talk to anymore cause i felt i couldn't just be "me" and if you can't handle that I'm outtie ^^P but i'm cival and quiet about it.
Kinda...my one friend kept engaging naively in people that were picking on her and i said loudly enough for them to hear "come on girl, seriously these guys are idiots, let's go there not worth our energy.
i'd be surprised and excited that there is someone out there that loves to discuss what i love to discuss and be all up for discussing it. I'd be a bit confused out of the randomness but as long as i know them I'd be rather happy hehe. Finally i can talk about something that i like and not "oh really hahaha paris hilton what? when i don't give a rats *** about paris hilton " xD
When a child purposely keeps hitting you will a ball in public, would you yell at them? I'm not a yeller more a " hey come on stop that now" and then eventually getting annoyed but even then hehe.
If I told you that you have the prettiest avatar that I've ever seen on the internet, how would you feel? I'd feel flattered and i'd say thanks how nice of you. I like this and this about yours etc.
Have you ever felt older than other people of your own age? kinda but i think that's cause of all the stuff i have been through. Parent dying from cancer at the age of 18, seeing my sister on drugs/prostitution all that stuff and much more *passes out at the thought*

haha I definitely am changing my type back and forth it's so hard hehe.
Thank you king of despair very good questions. I hate the fluffiness in the infp profiles.
Sincerely,
Dots
:hug:

I'm thinking IXFP, being phlegmatic/sanguine can lead you to think that you're more extroverted, I think you just unleash the sanguine side on people sometimes. It's always quite hard to tell if one function is more dominant than another (apples & oranges imo :rolli:), you are similar to INFP that's for sure, but I can't really tell if it's S or N :thinking:...

... I'm leaning towards sensing atm, at first it was on a vibe, but there's a few points that you've made that hint at it, but the thing is, I can't tell how you absorb information without knowing exactly how you take in information... on second thoughts, you can work it out by how someone reacts to the information....

Okay, I think I've worked it out, you're an N, judging by the way you talk about your friends and such, it's more abstract, finding the underlying pattern to create your understanding of everything, plus the way you look into future circumstances is a fair sign of intuitiveness.

Given that your Fi was quite clearly there, and the N/S divide was difficult to pin down, I'm quite certain that you are an INFP, the theory lines up perfectly. I'd be quite surprised if you're not an INFP, hope that removes some of your doubt.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thinking IXFP, being phlegmatic/sanguine can lead you to think that you're more extroverted, I think you just unleash the sanguine side on people sometimes. It's always quite hard to tell if one function is more dominant than another (apples & oranges imo :rolli:), you are similar to INFP that's for sure, but I can't really tell if it's S or N :thinking:...

... I'm leaning towards sensing atm, at first it was on a vibe, but there's a few points that you've made that hint at it, but the thing is, I can't tell how you absorb information without knowing exactly how you take in information... on second thoughts, you can work it out by how someone reacts to the information....

Okay, I think I've worked it out, you're an N, judging by the way you talk about your friends and such, it's more abstract, finding the underlying pattern to create your understanding of everything, plus the way you look into future circumstances is a fair sign of intuitiveness.

Given that your Fi was quite clearly there, and the N/S divide was difficult to pin down, I'm quite certain that you are an INFP, the theory lines up perfectly. I'd be quite surprised if you're not an INFP, hope that removes some of your doubt.

I haven't forgot this post I'm just taking abit of a mbti break *faints*
Ooh your good, cause you may just be right I Just have to mull it over instead of my usual pick a type and run/change my mind thing :newwink:

I definately use Fi and Ne. just who comes first i have to kinda sit on it and let it all sink in first. Ne or Fi hmm.
Happy July 4th :D
Sincerely,
Dots.
:hug:.