• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Turn!!!

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
I think that would make me an INTROVERT :shock:
Although I often rush into things, completely ignore the rules and just 'do it' quite often, I pick up the rules as I go... nah, I think extrovert fits better.

actually that's a lie. every person has the need to be alone sometimes (unless suffering from a disorder). i'm going to edit this later... stay tuned.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hmmm, many people seem to struggle with the F/T divide, the threads discussing them are long, dribbly and inconclusive (although somewhat interesting). I think I've identified a few Fs before. The most recent one sneezed, I said she probably has swine flu and we're all gonna die, she responded: "are you calling me a pig?"... I was kind of like... :blink:

Yes, but if you subscribe to the theory of function order, you are no longer speaking of just Ti vs Fi, but also Fe vs Te...

When someone meets you in a business setting, would they describe you as a hard ass? A lot of ENFPs I meet in work seem like hard, organized people but when you get to know them they are just a bunch of softies.

When people meet me, they think I am so sweet and nice and observant. When they get to know me, they realize that I am a pit bull in a skirt. With killer heels.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heck no. :)

It might be weird since all NPs can somewhat relate to each other with Ne, but you're still ENTP. There's no way you're INFP.

awww, why not? What do I do that an INFP/you wouldn't?
(wow, I knew YHWH was really bad at typing people)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awww, why not? What do I do that an INFP/you wouldn't?
(wow, I knew YHWH was really bad at typing people)

YHWH?

I can't really tell you that to be honest, get an XXTP to tell you that. :D I can only truly tell you that your "feel" is different from INFPs. But I'm sure you see the differences yourself.

Chloe

I've red that in your teen and 20ies your enneagram type is more shown than mbti... so you can be I and act E cause of enneagram.

But you are so confused yourself so you keep confusing people and misleading them with your own conclusions, so they can't type you.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, but if you subscribe to the theory of function order, you are no longer speaking of just Ti vs Fi, but also Fe vs Te...

When someone meets you in a business setting, would they describe you as a hard ass? A lot of ENFPs I meet in work seem like hard, organized people but when you get to know them they are just a bunch of softies.

When people meet me, they think I am so sweet and nice and observant. When they get to know me, they realize that I am a pit bull in a skirt. With killer heels.

I can relate more with the later than the former. I even wear a skirt :p (kiddin) I'm not particularly organized ever, and I don't think I could fit under the 'hard ass' category. What do you mean by observant?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually scratch that ENTP feeling, upon introspection I'm pretty sure I'm just reading ENXP. But upon pure observation you just seem like an ENTP... but like I said... I don't know you well enough to make a just judgment.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I can relate more with the later than the former. I even wear a skirt :p (kiddin) I'm not particularly organized ever, and I don't think I could fit under the 'hard ass' category. What do you mean by observant?

When I am in NeFe mode with strangers, I am very aware and observant of people. I rush to hold doors for people with packages, I always ask if people need water/coffee before I start my presentation. I am charmingly disarming. But I can't maintain that level of observation and/or caring for a long time, it exhausts me. After spells of NeFe, I must withdraw and recharge and can behave quite introverted.

When I am in NeTi mode with friends (debating, learning, studying, theorizing, arguing) I can go for days and never feel tired because there is no pulling of emotion. Pulling up emotion exhausts me.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've red that in your teen and 20ies your enneagram type is more shown than mbti... so you can be I and act E cause of enneagram.

But you are so confused yourself so you keep confusing people and misleading them with your own conclusions, so they can't type you.

Which means that I'll probably have to wait another 20 years to actually know my MBTI type :boohoo: ... I'll try not giving my own conclusions, but I just can't let it be :D

Chloe

Which means that I'll probably have to wait another 20 years to actually know my MBTI type :boohoo: ... I'll try not giving my own conclusions, but I just can't let it be :D

No. Not 20 yrs. You can find it out soon but not with the way you're trying. I'm still not sure about some things regarding my type but I try to look more on long runs, and not like you do "i want to know it, and i want it now!", because it gives you too much pressure and so...

subconciously you know you're type but keep fighting it away.
i'm not saying you are infp but i don't understand why would anybody dismiss that as an option - considering how you are confusing and contradictory, you could be any type.

I also try to find logic in everything, especailly about understanding my type, and I'm an F... seems like your only argument you're T is that you want think rational.

well, I always have my theories so i am often/mostly wrong, but when everybody else say all most probable scenarios, I like to look things from totally abstract perceptive just to make sure all possibilities are covered up :cheese:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I am in NeFe mode with strangers, I am very aware and observant of people. I rush to hold doors for people with packages, I always ask if people need water/coffee before I start my presentation. I am charmingly disarming. But I can't maintain that level of observation and/or caring for a long time, it exhausts me. After spells of NeFe, I must withdraw and recharge and can behave quite introverted.

When I am in NeTi mode with friends (debating, learning, studying, theorizing, arguing) I can go for days and never feel tired because there is no pulling of emotion. Pulling up emotion exhausts me.

That makes quite a lot of sense, I definitely make sure to hold opens doors for people, attempt to do the whole 'ladies first', gentleman stuff, helping people pick up the stuff they dropped. With friends, I'm mostly trying to initiate discussions about how television actually works, the origin of the big bang and other such things. I come up with most of the ideas on the spot too. I get more energy from the later than the former.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
That makes quite a lot of sense, I definitely make sure to hold opens doors for people, attempt to do the whole 'ladies first', gentleman stuff, helping people pick up the stuff they dropped. With friends, I'm mostly trying to initiate discussions about how television actually works, the origin of the big bang and other such things. I come up with most of the ideas on the spot too. I get more energy from the later than the former.

Yes, yes. People always say that I am such a sweet girl. And I am, but only as an afterthought - if there is not an important matter in front of me. I totally ignore the human factor when I am in NeTi mode - I couldn't care less about how anyone feels about anything, just get the fucking job done. If you don't like me, you can cry later - at home, please.

In NeFe, like at parties with a bunch of strangers, I can get as exhausted as an INTP at the end of the night because I have to be "on". I love it, but it's tiring. In NeTi, I am also "on" with my friends/colleagues, but it is much more of a natural state and therefore energizing.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
And when I am in a really bad mood and have had no rest, I can become a nasty TiFe monster, which no one likes, not even me. While ENFPs have their own brand of nasty: the FiTe. *shudder*

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No. Not 20 yrs. You can find it out soon but not with the way you're trying. I'm still not sure about some things regarding my type but I try to look more on long runs, and not like you do "i want to know it, and i want it now!", because it gives you too much pressure and so...

subconciously you know you're type but keep fighting it away.
i'm not saying you are infp but i don't understand why would anybody dismiss that as an option - considering how you are confusing and contradictory, you could be any type.

I also try to find logic in everything, especially about understanding my type, and I'm an F... seems like your only argument you're T is that you want think rational.

well, I always have my theories so i am often/mostly wrong, but when everybody else say all most probable scenarios, I like to look things from totally abstract perceptive just to make sure all possibilities are covered up :cheese:

I'm not disposing of the INFP option, it's just that I've never been remotely able to relate to the type descriptions. I wonder which type is confusing and contradictory? I don't have a T or F argument, I've shown that previously. The only things that I can safely say is that I'm XNXP of some kind.

You can never really know something though, you could 'know' that it's not going to rain tomorrow... but then suddenly, what do ya know, it rained!?! :shock:. I want to know if reality lines up with what I 'know'.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Whatever you turn out to be .. I do think your a pretty cool human being.

I am not really aware of this NeFi DVD TV OCD stuff.

I have my moments where i am not F at all. When i want something done, there isn't any feelings involved and i don't give a shit. I just want the job done.
I suppose we can all flip flop sometimes. With a few of the types i can see myself. I just don't go there anymore and have found acceptance.

I hope you are able to do the same.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whatever you turn out to be .. I do think your a pretty cool human being.

I am not really aware of this NeFi DVD TV OCD stuff.

I have my moments where i am not F at all. When i want something done, there isn't any feelings involved and i don't give a shit. I just want the job done.
I suppose we can all flip flop sometimes. With a few of the types i can see myself. I just don't go there anymore and have found acceptance.

I hope you are able to do the same.

lol, I think your F stands out quite a lot. I'll just have to go back to thinking ENTP until those 20 years have passed and my MBTI type takes over. Why can't I pick a definite enneagram type though? I could possibly be a 7w6/3w2 INFP? wouldn't that be an interesting combination... :)

Chloe

lol, I think your F stands out quite a lot. I'll just have to go back to thinking ENTP until those 20 years have passed and my MBTI type takes over. Why can't I pick a definite enneagram type though? I could possibly be a 7w6/3w2 INFP? wouldn't that be an interesting combination... :)

i meant with that you can't tell in your behavior which is ennea which is mbti, so if you find out your ennea, you can find mbti. no need to wait 20 yrs.
therapist that works professionally with mbti and enneagram for over 20 yrs, and wrote a good book about that told me that, so i think she must know more than all "cool" forum members with "great" knowledge.
at least she's expirienced. she said that i should ignore my doubts about my type because i'm too young to notice it because of my enneagram.
ah, well, just one theory.

i don't understand why you didn't take advice about leaving typing for 2 wks, i'm sure you'd come up with something.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i meant with that you can't tell in your behavior which is ennea which is mbti, so if you find out your ennea, you can find mbti. no need to wait 20 yrs.
therapist that works professionally with mbti and enneagram for over 20 yrs, and wrote a good book about that told me that, so i think she must know more than all "cool" forum members with "great" knowledge.
at least she's expirienced. she said that i should ignore my doubts about my type because i'm too young to notice it because of my enneagram.
ah, well, just one theory.

i don't understand why you didn't take advice about leaving typing for 2 wks, i'm sure you'd come up with something.

I thought that I did leave it for a while, it almost seems as if I'm being told off here :azdaja:. This thread was rather interesting though, I think I need to pay attention to signs of F/T in what I do... or am I supposed to leave it entirely? Talk about impatience, lol. I'll just forget it I suppose :unsure:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, I was going to guess SP, but you said you're "definitely not."

Sure seem P, though. :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, I was going to guess SP, but you said you're "definitely not."

Sure seem P, though. :D

You could be right, have you got any reasoning behind that guess by any chance? A fair few people seem to believe that I'm a sensor, It must mean something... :thinking: