• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFJ or INTJ

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The time has come, once again, when I have decided to extrovert my anxiety and ask for your helpz.

Thanks.

P.S. Cascadeco - argh

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Thursday, my friend, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You are who you are, no matter what "type" you are. But if it's important - knowing you, I would say xNFJ.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ is out. You've got to be an NF (or I'm just really bad at typing people :D)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP.

You're INFP, and the fact that you think you're every other N type and switch your type every few months is proof of that. You're Fi, but you confuse FP pacifism with FJ need for harmonious relationships.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think you should be an ESFJ .. Just putting it out there.

(i am a little rebel rouser aren't i)

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
;)

INFP, with a lighter touch on the Fi (compared to say, Heart). The Ne, Ni and Si uses are way up there. :) This makes you a difficult read because the perceiving functions are clustered together. If I had to give an estimate of your consistent functional order, I'd say it's this:

Fi --> Ni + Si + Ne (switches accordingly to mood) ---> the rest.