• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've had it

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No I do think that way. I am prolly nazi german I know yes, but I admit myself that I would have never grown up without listening to people who are older and wiser than me. And that attitude I often dont see with you people

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Ya but I think too much freedom is not good in the long run. Look at Aethian, she is that deeply convinced of the shit until someone breaks her. Do you think thats the right way to be ?

Well I suppose it's like exploring anything, if you want to avoid problems you have to proceed with caution.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I surrender.

Maybe you're getting done by the summer weather, and it's making your inner self awaken... which should (probably) be ISFJ.

... Much like me - until recently. I'm feeling stuffy, it's crazy!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well I suppose it's like exploring anything, if you want to avoid problems you have to proceed with caution.

Fair enough. But she isnt of the cautious types. I dont know if its directly connected to being J, but she seems to be like the person who never approaches an unknown situation without already havin a plan. Meaning she needs a plan, she cant approach situations naive.

And I am just afraid of the fact that her given attitude to an unknown problem could be wrong. I am sure thats 99% human, cause there is no right approach to anything; I just feel the grave need to guide her sometimes, though I know that my ideals only account to myself and not her, which brings me into grave distress again...

You see, I even cant talk about my problems, without totally overthinking it, I should have joined the military, like all my family

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No I do think that way. I am prolly nazi german I know yes, but I admit myself that I would have never grown up without listening to people who are older and wiser than me. And that attitude I often dont see with you people

we are a diverse people... especially those of us who have foreign born parents.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think "we are diverse people" suffices everytime.

If we couldnt find common ground tho that would suck

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think "we are diverse people" suffices everytime.

If we couldnt find common ground tho that would suck

look under your feet and don't give it another thought.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md0pYmQLPeA"].[/YOUTUBE]

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I used to love sailor moon. thanks for the memory.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here that one is sailor moon free :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQfhmbrC_zU"].[/YOUTUBE]

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hahaha, I get the picture.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fwiw, I never doubted for a moment that you were ENTP. Could the other traits be due to upbringing? With me, my mom's Fe rubbed off partially, for instance :)