• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Untyped

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Works for me. I've gone to those beautician-training places to get free haircuts, I've been meaning to stop by a massage training school for a free massage, why not get a free typing from the experts who do it for sport?

Just remember that accuracy depends on your level of cooperation, that's all, ^_^

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP, possibly borderline T/F.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
runvardh -

Oh yeah. Actually, I'm probably a pretty decent subject. I don't "lobby" to be classified as any particular type, and I'm pretty honest about my own strengths/weaknesses/traits. I don't usually oversell or undersell myself.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
The tests have been pretty useless for me - the only consistency has been the N (which is actually kind of disappointing, because I love the down-to-earthiness of the SJs).

Who doesn't? imo-definately N. Could i interest you in ENFJ?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hey there :hi: .. I am not getting the INTJ vibe.

Enjoy your stay.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
prof goodstain: On enfj - it's a possibility. I think most people would define me as emotionally restrained, which usually - though not always - precludes extroverted feeling. But I definitely filter information through a values system and I love to teach, train and coach (but no, I'm not a teacher, trainer, or coach). So, maybe.

Simulated & Costrin: On enfp - I think I'm starting to believe I'm J over P. I do think I come across as a P though to most people, and enfp was actually my first MBTI result ever.

Saslou: I know what you mean. The functions of intj fit pretty well, but I don't think I come across that way at all. I'm not a scientist, I despise intellectual arrogance and snobbery, and I'm reasonably sociable. I've really internalized a lot of SJ values as well, so in a lot of superficial ways, I can resemble a Guardian.

On a sidenote, can one be an INTJ and despise Ayn Rand? :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
runvardh -

Oh yeah. Actually, I'm probably a pretty decent subject. I don't "lobby" to be classified as any particular type, and I'm pretty honest about my own strengths/weaknesses/traits. I don't usually oversell or undersell myself.

I think that's also a typical INTJ attribute, or at least NTJ. Hey guys, am I wrong about that?

By the way, function wise, an INTJ is typically a percieving dom as opposed to a judging dom which can simulate some P like tendencies.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The official function order for the INTJ, at least the first four anyway, is: Ni Te Fi Se. Since N and S are Percieving functions and T and F are Judging functions this gives a pattern of: Pi Je Ji Pe. The first function is commonly labled as the Dominant function, the second as the Auxiliary, the third as Tertiary, and the fourth as Inferior. That first means that as much as the INTJ is fundamentally a Judging type, they lead with Perception. It's what makes IJs and IPs, especially the intuitives, somewhat difficult to distinguish between at first glance.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
How about BALANCED (or partially balanced) INTJ?
Welcome!

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
I'm not so sure how comfortable I am belonging to a group that has to use "balanced" as a necessary qualifier... :blushing:

But, alright, Gargoyles, I'll accept it until disproved. Just don't expect me to be happy about it. I mean, seriously - Ayn Rand? Nietzsche? Why not just lump me in with the girl from The Exorcist?

At least I'll have you as a "balanced" ally...

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Welcome.

*watches as yet another victim stuffs themselves into the MBTI type box*

:D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking either ENTJ or ENFJ, but I'm leaning towards ENTJ, because the only reason I put ENFJ there was because I'm not so sure what they're all like. Welcome to my kingdom of woe :hi: watch that you fit into the circle of life, and dont tread on my cape.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
Progress made. Thanks to all of your feedback, I'm now near-convinced that I'm an N and a J; and about 75% buying into the T. So that leaves me with a likely ENTJ or INTJ. Neither is a perfect fit. If I had to take a stab at it right now, I guess I'm leaning a little toward INTJ.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
OK, so it's been about six months since I first showed up and solicited a free typing. In that time, I've thought I was a lot of different things, but the past couple of months I've been pretty certain of being ISTJ. I'm about ready to consider it sold and add it as my type, but I still have a few obstacles to get past before making it official. The bullet-pointed list on page 1 is still pretty accurate, but I wanted to zero in specifically on the pro/con SJ arguments for more accuracy:

Why I think I'm an SJ:

-Excellent ability to memorize random things: dates, names, facts; I have a weird obsession with reference books of all kinds.
-Extreme homesickness.
-Prefer the past to the present or future.
-Love history and all social sciences.
-Dislike change.
-Lack adventure streak.
-Feel comfortable with tradition and routines.
-Not particularly rebellious.
-Am obsessed with the concept of loyalty.
-Strong sense of nostalgia.

And, the obstacles...

-Have always been disorganized. Was so disorganized as a student that I was placed in a special 1-day class for right-brained thinkers.
-Love theories and concepts, and am completely comfortable in that realm.
-Daydream a lot.
-Am oblivious to my environment.
-Worst job I ever had was as a scheduler. I screwed up all the time and was almost fired.
-No attention to detail.
-Major lazy streak.
-Always idealize belonging to groups (SJ), but never actually join anything.
-Hate making plans.
-Never stress about little things that need to be done.

So, looking over that list, any reason to doubt I'm an SJ? Anyone who has followed any of my previous posts, feel free to chime in on any observations from there as well. ISFJ is also a possibility, and I suppose ISTP, INTJ and even ENTP are still on the table as well. Any thoughts?

[This should probably now be moved to What's My Type...]