• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

yep ISFP./ added thought process/kinda long ;). my Te is too much *smacks forehead*

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Getting books/when get them going to narrow down from there.I'll fill in ^^D *hugs*

okay don't murder me xDDD.....:doh:
I ordered some books *whispers; five holds up hand. Clears throat*

these are what i ordered so i can get a better look at it then through please understand me book.
Amazon.com: Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the Personality Type Code: Linda V. Berens, Dario Nardi: Books

Amazon.com: Understanding Yourself and Others

Amazon.com: Understanding Yourself and Others® An Introduction to Interaction Styles 2.0: Linda V. Berens: Books

Amazon.com: The 16 Personality Types, Descriptions for Self-Discovery: Linda V. Berens, Dario Nardi: Books

Amazon.com: Functions of Type: Activities for Developing the Eight Jungian Functions: Gary Hartzler, Margaret Hartzler: Books

When these books come in and start to see what's really going on as a whole. I'll include the process and final findings in a new topic for anyone interested in the conclusion hehe. I'm going to take time with it though to digest it and let it sink in and make sure i'm grasping it the right way.

Apparently pum just didn't do that a great of job for me I've borrowed it twice and it just wasn't clearing anything up.

All i can say for now First going to look at GtG and CtC which should also help me narrow down esfp, enfp, istp. *seeming more obvious that i might prefer introversion over Extroversion/ not saying anything definite yet*
I think i've just had some major misunderstandings and this will hopefully clear it up. Also going to take a look at the 4 temperaments, interactions styles, etc.
:hug: :hug: :wubbie:

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Jesus long post! If anything, your is sort of random and not that all organized (not a bad thing); more the habit of a P. :tongue: I don't know what type you are, but maybe if you post the results of that test in the PM I gave you, we can figure something out. :yes:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jesus long post! If anything, your is sort of random and not that all organized (not a bad thing); more the habit of a P. :tongue: I don't know what type you are, but maybe if you post the results of that test in the PM I gave you, we can figure something out. :yes:

jeebies right xDDD Fi on the loose someone said to one time :D.

^^DD thank you DG :hug: appreciate your patience greatly.
here's the results

Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases...

- Fi

- Se

- Fe

- Te

- Ni

- Ti

- Si

- Ne

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:

Possible result: ESFP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Possible result: ESFP

Your Most-Used Processes
Based on your response, these are your top three cognitive processes in use:

Fi : Evaluating; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for.

Se : Experiencing the immediate context; noticing changes and opportunities for action; being drawn to act on the physical world; accumulating experiences; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data; recognizing 'what is'.

Fe : Connecting; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others.

These definitions are the copy protected material of Linda V. Berens and Telos Publications, Huntington Beach, CA and may not be used without the authors express written consent. All other material is the exclusive property of Dario Nardi, 2004 and may not be used without express written consent. Please contact us for permissions.

Your Developmental Report
Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Ne
You are generally not aware of engaing in this process. You find it bothersome and unhelpful from others and question its value. You may mistake its use for something else. You may avoid or try to shut down situations that involve this process.

Ti,Si
You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.

Ni,Te,Se,Fe
You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.

Fi
You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.

http://www.mypersonality.info/badge/0/14/149971.png this was takin a week ago. may help see how my j/p & f/t is pretty balanced.
Still going to get some of those books hehe that may help when i need reasurrance so i don't bother you sweet patient people :hug:

(type 6's tends to have problems with doubting there ability to make the right choices and such/ just smack me from now on with a ruler xDDD i give thee permission to smite me :D)

/DG/

Yes, you are definitely an SFP. The mypersonality.info website really isn't all that accurate. Just because you're a feeler, doesn't mean that you don't like to be logical. The thing you may want to look into is whether or not you're an ISFP or an ESFP. Compare descriptions of the two and see which fits best.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, you are definitely an SFP. The mypersonality.info website really isn't all that accurate. Just because you're a feeler, doesn't mean that you don't like to be logical. The thing you may want to look into is whether or not you're an ISFP or an ESFP. Compare descriptions of the two and see which fits best.

okay awesome I will definitely do that.
ahhh....okay apparently xDD.
I never looked at ESFP or E for that matter hmm.
If i would be It would be eSFP pretty introverted especially lately and after a certain tramatic incident *death of parent to cancer/animal passing*
may just be hmm....*puts thinking cap on ;)*
Always been the quiet, shy, reserved type does that constitute as Introverted. I'll get back on that one I'm reading some ESFP ones and so far seems pretty accurate, I've always been reserved though but i agree with most of this. Bolded is what i especially agree with.

ESFP

What’s it like to be you?
I like variety. I like people. I am whatever is happening at the moment. I accomplish as much as I can to keep from getting bored—I find something I like and can tolerate, that I can see myself good at down the road. And I’m almost always up and positive. I always have a compliment and look for the good in a situation. I love the simple things in life, and I’m also interested in people and a lot of different things. I look at life’s possibilities: the excitement of what might come out of a situation and what I might learn about a person and how I can help.

Freedom is the most important thing. If I don’t have freedom, then what do I have?

I love talking to people. Making and having friends is gratifying, and I value my friendships. People see me as someone they can tell something to and not just as boring or average. Somehow I charm people, and I am very genuine in my interest. I observe the game of life, and a lot of times it’s about being open and observant on my part. Whenever I find things getting heavy, I say something light to make everyone laugh again. I am offended when things are impersonal and harsh. Some people are so serious and many people feel guilty about having fun. Fun is important because I can get more work done in a few hours than most people do in a whole day. My biggest contribution is in just listening to what people are trying to do, probing and pushing and mirroring back to them what I hear they’re saying.

I love not having to practice and still being good at something. I don’t like having to do a lot of planning. I want to accomplish something and move on to the next thing. I am really good at pulling things off, especially if there is a last-minute crisis. It’s just a matter of trying to keep things together, doing what you have to do in the moment. Being outside, getting physical, is also something I have a need for. Everyone always wants me on their team. People say I’m lucky.

I want to be of value. And I want there to be an equal exchange. I will give a lot but not so people use me —that limit is a very fine line. Sometimes I don’t have a clue what the person needs, but given enough pieces I can help them solve their problems.

Don’t let me sit down and have to do a repetitive task. I want to be efficient and fast. I’m able to simplify things and say whether it’s going to work or not. I have fairly grounded views and can see things fairly quickly. I don’t get mired down. I believe in moderation and balance. I only want to do something once, and any structure I put on is for a short time only, to be sure we’re all heading in the same direction. People don’t expect me to be organized, but I am.

* i know i'm organized, don't really know how people see much other then mother/sister don't expect me to be cause well mothers/sister = over protective heh*

I believe that if there’s a problem, until somebody actually does something about it, then it’s all just talk. It’s not real. If there’s no real progress, then eventually I’m out of there.
*Absolutly I can't stand all talk and no action, can get frustrated when i realize i was just being a sound board I got excited for what reason :steam: to be lead on meh.*

I like people to know that they have a real place in the world, that they can do something, that they can actually physically act and that will make a difference. Everyone is unique and has a contribution to society, and maybe they don’t have a plan, but I feel great when I can help someone realize they are special.

When the moment that I am living in becomes difficult, then I close up physically. I just move through life and react as things come up. I can get worried about the future and go down this long road of awful possibilities or thinking about the past, especially if others will be affected.[/B] :shock: *okay stop watching me xDD*

I am an individual. I can’t imagine following others, and it’s a waste of time if someone’s not going to do their best. I want freedom for being able to do what I want to do when I want to do it. Don’t tell me I can’t do something*indeed :devil: prove you wrong ;)*. Rules and regulations infuriate me. Doing something by the book isn’t always logical or reasonable. What makes a difference is if you do a good job or not. Do a good job and I respect you. I want to do my best.

*splat :newwink: :D*

I also think i still have ingrained that E means being a social butterfly, chatting up everyone she sees and it strickly means interactions with people.
But could it really mean that you seek validation from the outside world as in seeking approval of who i am in a way.

Or say being motivated/inspired externally? I get motivated but where does it come from most the time....stuff outside myself possibly but i'm fairly aware of my internal motivation. hmmm.

Like inspiration could come from knowing someone going through a illness and they are supportive of you and believe in you/proud and stuff. I used that as my motivation to do a great job in one job i had especially since when i would face them for a thanksgiving dinner.

I wanted to be feel like they had a reason to be proud of me so i busted my butt even though i despised *says alot* what i was doing haha just to feel i deserved there support and sense they were dying i really was motivated to make them proud.

Like for instance this forum the reason why i try to work out type on my own is cause I know I feel obligated or too influenced by what other people say i am like all of a sudden i see it now kinda of thing.

too fluid in what people thing of me i need to look at on my own first to be truly objective sort of. (could be an isfp thing too right?)

I just don't think i truly understand what Extroversion really "is" I think the E versus I thing has alot more ingrained stereotypes cause that's what people hear the most even when there young like oh she's more extroverted or introverted cause this and this *some vague reason*

I need people to shine a light on who i am it's hard for me to look inside in away I know my needs and stuff. I feel validated when someone says "how you did a great job/there proud of me.

I try not to act like i don't care what people think but if i'm not feeling motivated if someone comes up to me and tells me i can do, don't give up etc.

That helps me quite abit, but believe it or not I've been also able to be independently motivated just not completely but who is completely internally motivated.

I was reading the was i extroverted before?. maybe when i was younger and with the death thing it could of been a shadow thing?

/DG/

okay awesome I will definitely do that.
ahhh....okay apparently xDD.
I never looked at ESFP or E for that matter hmm.
If i would be It would be eSFP pretty introverted especially lately and after a certain tramatic incident *death of parent to cancer/animal passing*
may just be hmm....*puts thinking cap on ;)*
Always been the quiet, shy, reserved type does that constitute as Introverted.

Well, not really. Actually, there can be very shy extraverts and very outgoing introverts. It's just that introverts tend to be more shy and extraverts tend to be more outgoing. It's really just more of a stereotype.

Duchessoftheshadows said:
When the moment that I am living in becomes difficult, then I close up I just don't think i truly understand what Extroversion really "is" I think the E versus I thing has alot more ingrained stereotypes cause that's what people hear the most even when there young like oh she's more extroverted or introverted cause this and this *some vague reason*

I need people to shine a light on who i am it's hard for me to look inside in away I know my needs and stuff. I feel validated when someone says "how you did a great job/there proud of me.

I try not to act like i don't care what people think but if i'm not feeling motivated if someone comes up to me and tells me i can do, don't give up etc.

That helps me quite abit, but believe it or not I've been also able to be independently motivated just not completely but who is completely internally motivated.

I was reading the was i extroverted before?. maybe when i was younger and with the death thing it could of been a shadow thing?

You're absolutely right with the extraversion vs. introversion thing. Many judgments about that are made on stereotypes. Here, I suggest you read this: My MBTI Personality Type - MBTI Basics - Extraversion or Introversion

Mmm, it could be your shadow, but I don't think so. You don't appear to be an "unhealthy" version of your type. But I'm actually pretty new to MBTI, so I'm not quite sure on this.

Also, you seem to identify with ESFP a lot. Do you think it suits you better than ISFP, or about the same, or something else?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, not really. Actually, there can be very shy extraverts and very outgoing introverts. It's just that introverts tend to be more shy and extraverts tend to be more outgoing. It's really just more of a stereotype.

You're absolutely right with the extraversion vs. introversion thing. Many judgments about that are made on stereotypes. Here, I suggest you read this: My MBTI Personality Type - MBTI Basics - Extraversion or Introversion

Mmm, it could be your shadow, but I don't think so. You don't appear to be an "unhealthy" version of your type. But I'm actually pretty new to MBTI, so I'm not quite sure on this.

Also, you seem to identify with ESFP a lot. Do you think it suits you better than ISFP, or about the same, or something else?

hmm....now that i think about it....i read the esfp one that i copy and past in the above post and the isfp one. I noticed as i read through it nothing stood out significantly like with esfp first hand description. I related to the freedom thing but...yeah wow :yes: quite a difference.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
another ESFP. congrats.

Thank you defragmybrain for the congrats.
:hug: :wubbie:

one thing i notice on some discussions here is there some major stereotypes regarding esfp like all they want is sex/drinks/smoke hehe and such.
*i don't smoke, or drink/i Definitely party hehe. Have had alcohol before but very minimal.
I don't want to have "that aka s e x" cause so much can happen from one little choice that i have seen some relatives pay the consequences of.

I actually pretty reserved as of late...last couple years have been feeling more "I" cause i actually will get drained when before i could go all day and want more interaction; not feeling drained more exhilarated a couple years late it's different...feel tad more drained by interaction but still crave it just more balanced now *21 almost 22*

as i'm older and have seen some things I seem to went inside myself but i still love socializing and being out and about/catching each "wave" of opportunity for fun.

I'll get back DG link.