• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wierd: Just Took Test: ENFP?

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I have been an ENFJ forever....consitently.....suddenly....I took the test twice today for kicks....and came out ENFP both times.

I'm having an identity crisis. :doh:

Popsicle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Don't even get me started. I got INFJ a week or so ago and I'm still all confused...:huh:

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
I'm sorry, you just aren't annoying enough to be an ENFP. :newwink:

Are you in some kind of hyperactive brainstorming mode? Ne can overpower Ni when that happens.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have been an ENFJ forever....consitently.....suddenly....I took the test twice today for kicks....and came out ENFP both times.

i've read that the tests don't really matter, they just point you in the right direction. you have to see which type matches you most closely by simply reading about them, or discussing it with other types on here......it can take a while to figure it out. and you can't go by work mode either.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
INFJ's are hot ;)

Pippi.......thanks....I will work on staying non irritating LOL

Aphrodite...thats why I took it twice.....really, really weird...

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ's are hot ;)

Pippi.......thanks....I will work on staying non irritating LOL

Aphrodite...thats why I took it twice.....really, really weird...

yeah, well, you know maybe you just have more pness than you realized. :)

P

Phantonym

Test results tend to depend on the person's state of mind. Being tired, excited, stressed, you name it. All of this influences the results.

So, aphrodite-gone-awry is right:
i've read that the tests don't really matter, they just point you in the right direction. you have to see which type matches you most closely by simply reading about them, or discussing it with other types on here......it can take a while to figure it out. and you can't go by work mode either.

No worries really. Did you take two tests in a row?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, sometimes I get INTP, ENTP or INFP, but most of the time I get ENFP. It just depends on the test.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ahhhh...thanks gang....yes, I took it back to back this morning.....weird....I didn't realize we vascillated so much.....interesting.

Aphrodite??? Two penises??? is that what you meant??? LOL

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Aphrodite??? Two penises??? is that what you meant??? LOL

Aphrodite was a goddess that embodied beauty. Are you an idiot?

I'm going to send you a test through PM that often has reliable results, we'll see what it says for you.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Aphrodite was a goddess that embodied beauty. Are you an idiot?

...thud. (he is male and has a penis, she is suggesting that he has Pness, as well, hence the 2nd penis...)

***genitals were thrown into the ocean and were splashed around in the powerful water, and out walked Aphrodite, born of sea foam (aphros). love that imagery.***

G

garbage

I'm going to send you a test through PM that often has reliable results, we'll see what it says for you.

Is this one that can be shared with the rest of the class? I'd love to get my hands on something like that ;)

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
You have already taken the test, my friend! And for you it was not accurate!
It labelled you an INFP 13/9 I/E.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
...thud. (he is male and has a penis, she is suggesting that he has Pness, as well, hence the 2nd penis...)

***genitals were thrown into the ocean and were splashed around in the powerful water, and out walked Aphrodite, born of sea foam (aphros). love that imagery.***

I'm glad I know that now. And I was kidding about the "idiot," comment...I sometimes 'forget' that inflection and my mannerisms are completely lost over the internet.