• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type these people, please!

Chloe

1) she is 22. very outgoing, very simple, doesn't choose friends (much), cheerful and easy going- not flirty, very good in math (but doesnt sound or act intelligent in other areas, and doesn't have much intellectual interests, i don't consider her intelligent), she talks about stupid stuff a lot. She is warm person but also very superficial. She likes gossip. She is one of those people who are always good and positive. She likes to have a plan and does one thing at time. It appears that she has strong values and she shares them often but are superfuckingicial. She likes everybody, perfect budy for hanging out because she is always in a good mood, and gives people attention. She has no personality. That's it. :shock:

2) she is also 22. outgoing but difficult, people are usually annoyed by her because she is extreme in expressions, attitudes. but many people adore her, she has great sense for humor, often make jokes about herself. she is intelligent but very lazy, ignoring, unorganized. a bit narcissistic. doesn't do sports but likes to dance, very sexual. very easy going.
had many bf. usually forget about good friends for months then again calls them- completely unreliable. she is deep (but rarely goes in that subjects, she is hyperactive) and she lives in a moment she has hard time focusing and doesnt maintain interests and goals. she has some talent for writing. she never withdraws and is completely extroverted, always hanging with somebody. doesn't take things seriously. she isn't positive, more neutral and sarcastic. (i think she is ExFP, but not sure S/N, she is my best friend so I'm biased because always connected with her so I like to think she is deep but still don't know, she is very much "in the moment, but still focused on future". :shock: also, i'm enfp and we are very much alike, but doubt that we are the same type.)

3) he is 24, sport freak - does all kind of sports (extreme and other), adrenaline addict, does drugs also. has huge mood changes (don't think its only related to drugs), is too into sex. he is fucked up because he is war refugee and had really difficult childhood so its hard for me to describe him.
he is above average intelligent but not as much as he think he is. he is good in business, finished economy. lazy. has few close friends and doesnt trust many people, but likes to socialize. had few relationships and likes girls who see god in him. he is pretty focused on finding meaning. has lot of plans but all of them fail. daydreamer. often overly opinionated and pretends like he knows everything - like things should be. He is somehow deep - when you put aside his many addictions. he isnt goofy (like ENFPs), usually negative and cinical. (edit: he is obsessed with his body. duh. very clean for a man)
So?

4) she is 25. very disciplined in study, just finished medicine. moderately outgoing, has few social circles but not so bonded with people. has typical girly chick topics and interests (besides medicine) - clothes, celebrities. likes to do things with hands - mechanic, like sewing, fixing stuff around house. Completely neurotic - gives too much idiotic (sensorish) and obsessive advices.
it is very important to her to have plan, and be organized. i think she is more pushed to extrovert behaviour than really E, she recharges alone. but not sure.
It is really important to her what people think about her.

wastrd

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
1 - ISFJ

2 - ESFP, sounds a lot like a friend of mine, in every aspect.

3 - possibly INFP or ISTP, i'm guessing one of those is his actual type, the other he appears as because of the drugs.

4 - ISFP.

Chloe

1.) i agree.
2) Good point. she's probably ESTP, she isn't F... hm...
3) wtf? but he is sport addict... totally sensorish. obsessed with his body etc.
4) yeah. ISFJ.

sorry, i can't type you yours because i don't know anything about mbti yet. okay, i know a little, but almost nothing.

Chloe

1 - ISFJ

2 - ESFP, sounds a lot like a friend of mine, in every aspect.

3 - possibly INFP or ISTP, i'm guessing one of those is his actual type, the other he appears as because of the drugs.

4 - ISFP.

1) why I??? She is completely extroverted! never alone. recharges only from outside?!??

2) hm. i thought so, but thinking about it she is more T. ESTP
3) Dont know, maybe when he grows up it will become evident. :devil: - he can appear deep because of traumas.. my guess.
4) eh.... I think its more J because she ISN'T random. But that could be learned (J thing)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. ESFJ - yes, she sounds extrovert
2. ESFP - just fits that profile overall more than ESTP, but you know her
3. xSTP - but it's hard to say with the drugs & bad childhood. I do not see an INFP there, at all....? I'm not sure I see an introvert either.
4. ISFJ - that was easy....

Chloe

thank you.
about 3. I don't know why everybody said P, he sounds J to me. xSTJ...

ladyinspring

MBTI Type
INFP
thank you.

I think he's an STP, probably ISTP but there are a bunch of them around here who can better say.

drug,sex,sports basically a STIMULATION addict (this is an SP under extreme stress, NOT a typical trait of all SPs, but more likely to be SP than any other type)
cynical (SPs natural behavioral stance is cynicism)
sports and adrenaline junkie (you're right, quite S)
good in business in a way you would notice
optimistic about his own plans and dreams despite failure
wanting to find meaning could be the tertiary Ni of an ISTP
deep, cynical, and untrusting with few close friends sounds like an introvert
lazy

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thank you.

We're seeing Se, not Si, and many SP tendencies (taken to extreme), that is why. ladyinspring explained it well.