• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anybody know what type these people are?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Here we go again: two people who are so crazy that I just can't type them. Does anybody else know what types they are? By the way: I don't have any other good qualities for both of them. I'm sorry.

Person #1:
- Loves animals, dislikes people
- Likes to talk
- Political
- Obsessed with his health
- Can't ever really sleap
- Philosophises all day long and is very charismatic; could have been a great cult-leader
- Hates philosophers
- Can't live without routine
- Pessimist
- Sees the worst in everyone and holds people to high standards
- Miserly
- Conservative
- Wants everything to be "normal"
- Sceptic
- Sentimental
- Curses and yells
- Intelligent (IQ: +130)
- Has an obsession for romantic comedies and Scarface

Person #2:
- Pretends she likes everyone
- Gets hysteric when anyone jokes about death
- On pictures, she always smiles like she would be in a tooth paste commercial, which she never does in real life
- Tries to blend in everywhere
- Always tries to be the teachers pet
- Prefers to hang out with popular (and dumb) people
- Tries to comfort everyone, even those she doesn't even like
- Goes to funerals of people who she doesn't know and whose family and friends she doesn't know, "just to make them feel loved and to let them know that there is someone out there who cares"
- Haven't I mentionned that she's quite fake?
- Pretty athletic
- Mature for her age
- Tries to compromise
- Wants to help people
- Lies to people to make them feel happy, even though those people knwo she's lying
- Thinks that eveything is "so, like, NOT fair to us"
- Organised and hates people who aren't
- If she really doesn't like a man, she accuses them of molesting her (yes she has done that with her neighbor and a concierge)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Person #1:
- Likes to talk
- Political
- Philosophises all day long and is very charismatic; could have been a great cult-leader
- Hates philosophers
- Pessimist
- Miserly
- Conservative
- Sceptic
- Sentimental
- Curses and yells

INFJ

Person #2:
- On pictures, she always smiles like she would be in a tooth paste commercial, which she never does in real life
- Goes to funerals of people who she doesn't know and whose family and friends she doesn't know, "just to make them feel loved and to let them know that there is someone out there who cares"
- Pretty athletic
- Mature for her age
- Tries to compromise
- Wants to help people
- Lies to people to make them feel happy, even though those people knwo she's lying
- If she really doesn't like a man, she accuses them of molesting her (yes she has done that with her neighbor and a concierge)

ExFJ

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Here we go again: two people who are so crazy that I just can't type them. Does anybody else know what types they are? By the way: I don't have any other good qualities for both of them. I'm sorry.

Person #1:
- Likes to talk
- Political
- Hates philosophers
- Pessimist
- Miserly
- Conservative
- Sceptic
- Sentimental
- Curses and yells

Person #2:
- Pretty athletic
- Mature for her age
- Tries to compromise
- Wants to help people

"- Pretends she likes everyone" = ES_J
Then somewhere in there it points to F.

The other is INTJ, but the I.Q. doesn't factor in to any of it.

Windigo

#1 sounds a little like my husband (except he hates animals AND romantic comedies--and he doesn't curse) ISTP but I can see an ISTJ as well. Does he have a rude sense of humor (laughs at funerals?)

#2 Sounds a lot like my daughter (except for the molestation thing--that's not a type thing that's a therapy thing.) ISFJ.

MBTI Type
INFJ
The only thing about Nr.1 that made me really think NF is the cult-leader philosophy thing.....but....and INFJ who expects the worst of people? I understand the holding-up-to-high-standards-thing, but..... disliking people? In general?...... My guess would have also been ISTJ for the overall description...... no one is 100% of a type......

am_i_evil666

1. The routine par obviously point towards an S; the description you gave sounds like ISTJ...
2. ExFJ