• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type would this person be?

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm really just curious. Of course I could ask, but it would probably involve another debate, which I'm presently too tired for, so I'm asking you all to guess. So, this is what I can give you:
  • I'm pretty sure his ennegram is 8. I'm not sure of the wing.
  • He has a cat, who he apparently doesn't discipline properly, or which hates him. It pees on his couch.
  • He's written a book of poetry but I'm not sure if it's good
  • He get's frustrated if I concede a point in an arguement.
  • He pisses of women regularly.
  • He has very strong beliefs.
  • He's quite smart.
  • When he talks it's almost all absolute statements, no words like "feel, think, possibly", or "seem" come in.
  • He has a good sense of humor but it is nowhere to be seen when you first get to know him.
  • His first defense is debate.
  • He nitpicks what other people say.
  • He's not prone to giving personal information but seems eager to get it from others.
  • He's blunt.
  • He loves philosophy.
  • He definately has a creative side and a physical side
  • He doesn't have many friends, though from lack of social skills or desire or a combonation of the two, I don't know.
  • Apparently he can get kind of anxty.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm beginning to learn toward ENTJ. It's interesting because...lol, I thought that when I met one in real life he'd be less off-putting.

deleted
Read it and ENTJ is the first thing coming to mind. I don't know much about enneagram though.