• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

does this make sense?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
for an entp?

ive mapped out my 8 functions but left I/E out because im in between the definition of I and E.

NE TI PE

SE FI JI

id say i have a pretty high TI with a high FI and NE as well

following by costrin's example:
"Pe gathers external data and gives it to Ji.
Pi also gathers external data, but also connects the data together. Compares new data to the model it has and gives that information to Je. It can also reevaluate data already collected.

Ji builds an internal model with building blocks acquired from Pe.
Je builds an external model with blueprints acquired from Pi."

does j/p even have an i/e?
or is it just like i/e and has none?
id like to see this explained more thoroughly in order to get a real valid answer..

but
lets just assume I'm a Pe with a Ji for now, i suppose

can anyone tell me how it all makes sense/how they work together

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
hmm

Well i know my own function order is Ne Ti Ni with the rest trailing behind though i think my Te is ok as well.