• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what's my type, for real?

What the heck am I?!

• ENFP

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INFJ

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
The first time I took a MBTItest, it said that I was an INTP. After that one time it said I was an INFP. The most test say I'm an ENFP. Ive been tested as: ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENTP, ENTJ, ENFx and INTP. So now i want to know: what am I for REAL?!

- When I was a kid, I talked all the time. My mom told me that she usually knew that I woke up when she heard that I started talking.
- When I meet new people, I become quite hyperactive. Most people think I have ADHD when they just met me.
- When I don't feel at ease, I become very silent.
- I like writing, drawing, painting and making movies. When I don't have actors to play in a movie, then I use eggs as actors. I paint them, I give them hair and clothes and I put them on a string and then I make them move in front of the camera and then I'm also the one who does the voices.
- I have a cat, (ESFP, 3 years old, named Patsy) and I treat her like she would be my sister. I also call her my sister. (I'm an only child, and I can't stand that!)
- My father complains a lot about the fact that I have to much imagination.
- I'm a procastrinator.:devil:
- I can't finish anything and I can't hold a job.
- I can't forgive.
- I'm a crybaby, but I don't cry in front of others.:cry:
- I get upset when someone yells at me.
- I like black humor and I hate it when movies only have happy endings for the sake of a happy ending.
- I love to prank call people.:smile:
- Boring, non-spontanious people make me nervous.
- It also works backwards: when boring, non-spontanious people get to know me, then they get nervous.:blush:
- I get aggressive when people tell me what to do.
- I'm disobedient.
- I can really identify myself with Pippi Longstockings. The only real difference is that I can't lift a horse, and she can. I'm also not a redhaid, but I would like to dye my hair red.
- I'm thinking about getting a tattoo, but I just can't choose what kind of tattoo I want.
- I'm bad at forgiving and I hold grudges.:devil:
- I can't handle routine.
- People who know me think I'm friendly, most of the time.
- I'm very good at predicting what others are going to do and why. I'm never wrong! :D
- I'm pretty smart, but I do stupid things just for the sake of doing stupid things. Can't help it.
- Some say that I'm too sensitive, but I don't think that's true. They're just robots.
- My favorite movies are Amelie and Sweeney Todd. Amelie because Her life reminds me of mine and Sweeney Todd because I secretly think it's kinda romantic.
- I'm secretive. Secrets are fun. :D

I hope I'm not to hard to type. :D If you want to know some more, just ask.:newwink:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you're an adolescent INFJ. Immature still, but in the process of becoming mature. You seem to be trying to figure out where you're standing at. (In general)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Think so? I see myself more as an EP than an IJ. I mean, I have acted like an Introverted person for a while, but that was only because I didn't feel good. And most tests say I'm an extreme P!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm,

very P - I can't finish anything and I can't hold a job.
very J - I can't forgive.

Maybe you're just X in that regard.

And being introverted doesn't mean you don't like being with other people, acting up and all, I'm just saying you seem pretty typical introverted in that regard. Most people would've said I was extraverted too when I was your age, but I wasn't. :p

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
When I was a kid I was a E. I thought that couldn't change? And I always feel way more energised when I'm around people (exept for my grandma, but she's exhausting!)

Snow Turtle

I wouldn't disagree with ENFP. You're definitely an FP variety and the stuff that's been mentioned sounds rather EN from your description. What type would you choose to be if you could? How happy are you with ENFP? Which other one do you think you could be?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm definately happy with ENFP, but sometimes I feel more like a ENTP (I'm actually a bit cold). I sometimes even act like a INTJ, but that's because I have learned to act like that in certain situations, so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Snow Turtle

As cheesy as it may sound. It's the core that counts.

ENTPs needn't be cold, the idea of being cold and mechanical is more to do with environmental influences imo. Pessimism isn't type related. There might be a correlation between those who think too much, but overall it needn't be that way. Though I've gotta say sorry if that's not what you meant by coldness.

If you feel like an INTJ/ENTP. What's the reason for the mask? Assuming if ENFP is your real type.

deleted
You're an ENFP, and I would have come to that conclusion from the other way around too, if you hadn't mentioned your tests. That whole list of personal life stories was incredibly informative. I don't see INFJ or much X-ness at all. I think your silly brain travels a lot and you come up with different results on these tests. Silly brain: not an insult.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
As cheesy as it may sound. It's the core that counts.

ENTPs needn't be cold, the idea of being cold and mechanical is more to do with environmental influences imo. Pessimism isn't type related. There might be a correlation between those who think too much, but overall it needn't be that way. Though I've gotta say sorry if that's not what you meant by coldness.

If you feel like an INTJ/ENTP. What's the reason for the mask? Assuming if ENFP is your real type.

When I was little (7 years old) there were these kids that used to tease me. So my dad (probably a ENTJ) told me that I should never show what I feel. Later on I also got into an environment where P-ness wasn't appreciated, so I had to act like a J and because I didn't feel comfortable with the people in the environment and because they took a lot of my energy, I started acting like an I.