• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are the biggest differences between ISFJ and ISFP

wolfy

awsm
Y'know what would be interesting Malia? If you took the photos of the ISFPs on here and compared them and pointed out how their isfpness comes out visually.

That's a great idea. There are pictures of most of us on here.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Most ISFPs are also ISFps in socionics. That P/j flip is not accurate.

As for what type you really are, I would LOVE to try to V.I. (visual ID) you. Can you post a couple photos? Preferably of a neutral or natural face?

I don't really like the idea of showing my pic to anybody one the internet, nothing personal against you or anything :blush:

I consider myself fairly self-conscious, so maybe i can do it myself if you tell me what to look for?

alternatively, you could post up some scenarios and have me take a stance on them?

maliafee

I don't really like the idea of showing my pic to anybody one the internet, nothing personal against you or anything :blush:

I consider myself fairly self-conscious, so maybe i can do it myself if you tell me what to look for?

alternatively, you could post up some scenarios and have me take a stance on them?

Take a gander at the new ISFP VI thread then... Although more pictures are needed, and I haven't finished the commentary.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With the sad emo face in the title, I'm betting on ISFP.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Angry ISFJ :nono:
Angry ISFP :dry:

ISFJ Banana :banana:
ISFP Banana :party:

Happy ISFJ :)
Happy ISFP :thumbup:

ISFJ fun :reading:
ISFP Fun :bananallama:

ISFJ Love :hug:
ISFP Love :blush:

Hope this indepth analysis helps.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Angry ISFJ :nono:
Angry ISFP :dry:

ISFJ Banana :banana:
ISFP Banana :party:

Happy ISFJ :)
Happy ISFP :thumbup:

ISFJ fun :reading:
ISFP Fun :bananallama:

ISFJ Love :hug:
ISFP Love :blush:

Hope this indepth analysis helps.

Your wisdom knows no limits:nice:

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ISFJs have a deep inner sense of "right and wrong" -ISFPs are much more subjective!