• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think about this guy?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have a particularly troublesome friend who seems to anger most of the people he knows.

NTs have been known to do that :D

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
Have you ever considered sociopath (someone who doesn't feel empathy for others)? I hate to throw it around loosely, but something like 1-4% are sociopaths (and most sociopaths are not violent criminals). For someone to not mind cheating, etc., doesn't sound like he has much of a conscience. It sounds like NON-conscience ENT? to me.

I have considered it, but for some reason I think he does feel empathy. My guess is that he just buries it.

From what I read in the thread, the people saying he is ENTJ, are not arguing that he is operating in a healthy ENTJ way, they're talking about an ENTJ stuck in a Te-Se loop:

I read this link and it does sound a lot like him. Hm. Perhaps that's it!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He kinda sounds like an ENTP or IxTP to me, with all the debating going on. I knew an ENTP very similar to that once...and some of that sounds like me in the past :blush:

hard to tell though, when all the traits listed are negative/unhealthy.

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
hard to tell though, when all the traits listed are negative/unhealthy.

Erg. I know. I look really hard for the positive qualities in people, but he makes them very difficult to find. I know they're in there somewhere...