• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type these people

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Person A -

Person A is a simple and very pleasant person. She doesn't get upset easily and generally doesn't overreact. Doesn't show much anger or unpleasantness. She laughs a lot and has more fun at work than at home and (seemingly) likes to socialize in the work place. Will still do her work well. Fairly generous and thoughtful of others, friendly. Seemingly more energized around bigger crowds. Can get into arguments sometimes but this is somewhat rare. Concerned for those who are close to her. Simple, not flamboyant. Really likes reading, mainly novels. Enjoys watching TV also, likes sitcoms.

Person B -

Person B is quite introverted. In fact, he told me once that he didn't like functions with a lot of people, and I agreed with him. He doesn't like to be the center of attention, and generally doesn't talk a lot. More comfortable around close friends/family. Dealt with quite a few personal problems around him when he was a kid. Can seem indiscreet or nasty at times. Not the nicest person in the world. Quite hard-working, and he travels around the world a considerable amount (for his job). Likes to talk about some of the issues/problems he deals with at his job, and also likes to talk about his travels. He once was talking about how food in China is very different from the Chinese food in America (possible Si perhaps?). Cares about what others think of him. Doesn't express his emotions easily or at all. Speaks in a monotone voice.

Person C -

Person C is a good guy, and multi-talented. He plays the piano very well, and often plays when he's feeling down or to entertain others. Can be a very funny and witty guy, and likes to crack jokes and make people laugh (people he knows well usually). Honestly I'm not sure if he's extroverted or introverted, I think it's close in that regard. His interests lean toward introversion. Likes to read a lot, and was very good in math as a student. He is interested in mathematical theory. Also interested in philosophy and politics and loves to have discussions about these sorts of things. He has changed jobs and interests quite a few times. Likes playing board games, likes to be neat around the house, and takes a shower immediately after waking up (even if it's a weekend).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I'll take a stab...

1. ESFJ - sounds like my grandma, haha
2. ISTJ
3. INxJ, maybe...N is all I am sure of, but he does sound like he leans towards introversion. The personal habits sound J, but his broad and changing interests sound P.

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
2- ISTJ
3- ENTP. Although he may seem like an I, I'm gonna have to go with E. ENTP's definitely have an introverted side. He might have a very developed J as well.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
ESFJ
ISTJ maybe N
ENTP I think it's unlikely that INTJ would change interests often enough for someone to comment on it. I wouldn't doubt INTP either. Sounds a lot like me except more extroverted.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks for the replies so far. Please keep them coming!

I see there is some interesting differing opinions on Person C. One thing's for sure, he's NT. The other two letters are the tough part.

Some additional info on Person C: He likes discussing/friendly debating of various issues with others (is that Te or Ne?). But I've never really seen him too often with new people, only people we know well. And these are usually the people he cracks jokes with.

Keep em coming, thanks.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
A. ESFJ
B. ISTJ
C. xNTP

My personal thoughts, I didn't steal others' ideas.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks for the input so far.

I've concluded that Person B is ISTJ. I'm still trying to get the two other people's types down however. I'm leaning toward ESFJ on Person A, but I'm still undecided on Person C, except that he's an NT.

For Person C: Since he likes discussing/friendly debating of various issues with others, does that make him strong in Te or Ne?