• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type these people!!!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Guy #1:
- Very nice guy
- Can't hurt other people. If someone tries to hurt him, he jokes about them or gives them a silly nickname, but he doesn't really mean it.
- Doesn't care about what other people think about him. Sometimes he wears the same t-shirt for about a week. Or that's at least what I think. All of his clothes look the same to me (he always wears black or dark brown t-shirts with jeans that are way to large).
- He doesn't care about what other people think of other people. He isn't extra nice or less nice to popular people because they're popular and he doesn't treat the "losers" like losers (or NOT like losers) because other people think they are losers. He treats people the way he thinks is right. So if he like you, he is nice to you, it really doesn't matter what his friends or other people think of you.
- He likes saying saying weird things spontaniously, just for fun. He doesn't even pay attention to the other people's reactions. Whenever he says something weird, it looks like it makes him able to relax.
- He can't sit still. When he's sitting at a table, he starts like playing drums on it.
- He is actually a little selfish, sometimes. Once he broke a chair in class, and he gave the blame on a friend of his. Just because he didn't want to pay for a new chair himself.
- Whenever he's on a party, he gets bored. So then he sits down in a corner and starts eating all of the snacks that he can get and then he doesn't leave any snacks for the others.
- Even though he's a huge fan of potato chips, he always remains slim. He plays a lot of sports.
- Used to have a World of Warcraft account, but he didn't use it for too long. He already got bored after a few days.
- Whenever there is a song on the radio with strange lyrics, he starts analyzing them.
- Likes to make crazy faces.
- Never greets me. Just stares.
- When he's in love, he doesn't tell it to the person he's in love with. Why? Whenever anybody says he should tell her, he says he's not in the mood. But when she gets a boyfriend, he starts crying.
- He sometimes gets hyperactive, and when he doesn't get the chance to be like that, he gets moody and emotional.
- EXTREMELY clever. But his grades are average.

Guy #2:
- Criticizes everything. Like cookies that don't taste like cookies. "I just can't believe it. It's so gross! I think it's made of cartboard. It really is made of cartboard. It a scandal! Yeah, let's all eat cartboard! Mmm, yummy cartboard! Put some cartboard in a mixer, bake it, put it in a bag that says "COOKIE" and everybody wants to eat your so called cookies! BUT NOT ME! It's time for a wake-up call!!!"
- Way too emotional.
- Very good friend.
- Likes taking pictures.
- Always gets in fight with people about stupid little things.
- Very clean.
- Cries a lot.
- Enjoys stereotyping people.
- Loves complaining.
- Hates himself.
- Has high morals.
- When he's in love, he is VERY MUCH in love. Romeo and Juliet-like in love. It's just tragic.
- Has humor.
- Good with computers.
- Outsider.
- Sensitive.
- Can't control himself.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Person number one sounds like a definite ISFP

person number two has too many lousy qualities. Any more good qualities to go on?

(First thought is ESFJ but would need more info. to support it.)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm sorry, I can't think of any other good qualities. :O

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guess could be an ISFJ, but I don't know.

Way too emotional. F
- Very good friend. SJ?
- Likes taking pictures. any type
- Always gets in fight with people about stupid little things. SJ (can get caught in details and forget to see big picture)
- Very clean. J
- Cries a lot. F
- Enjoys stereotyping people. any
- Loves complaining. F
- Hates himself. F
- Has high morals. F
- When he's in love, he is VERY MUCH in love. Romeo and Juliet-like in love. It's just tragic. none
- Has humor. any
- Good with computers. NT
- Outsider. I
- Sensitive. F
- Can't control himself any

Hunter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Hm..I agree with guy#1 being ISFP.

As for guy#2..I want to say INFP.
I mean, it goes without saying that he's an F. All the emotions parts..
Now, the high morals, hates himself, sensitive, Romeo and Juliet....makes me want to say NF because of that idealistic bit that goes with the NFs. And about the critical nature, I have a sister who is an INFP and she tends to get very critical and opinionated about things... And the "Can't control himself" screams P along with "Outsider" and I.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm..I agree with guy#1 being ISFP.

As for guy#2..I want to say INFP.
I mean, it goes without saying that he's an F. All the emotions parts..
Now, the high morals, hates himself, sensitive, Romeo and Juliet....makes me want to say NF because of that idealistic bit that goes with the NFs. And about the critical nature, I have a sister who is an INFP and she tends to get very critical and opinionated about things... And the "Can't control himself" screams P along with "Outsider" and I.

What about INFJ?
They can be even MORE critical of others and themselves.
They are also different from others, least common in the population. Which could easily turn into "outsider". Can't control himself- I don't know if that's a P trait. I don't think so.

Although INFP is also a legitimate guess. Seems to see everything in black and white/ good and bad. The romanticism. I don't know.

maliafee

#1 - I hesitate to say ISFP, but I can't think of any other type for this guy...
#2 - ENFJ

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guy number one reminds me of myself. Some of the stuff made me LOL. (Getting bored and eating all the snacks at a party.)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Guy #2:
- Criticizes everything. Like cookies that don't taste like cookies. "I just can't believe it. It's so gross! I think it's made of cartboard. It really is made of cartboard. It a scandal! Yeah, let's all eat cartboard! Mmm, yummy cartboard! Put some cartboard in a mixer, bake it, put it in a bag that says "COOKIE" and everybody wants to eat your so called cookies! BUT NOT ME! It's time for a wake-up call!!!"
- Way too emotional.
- Always gets in fight with people about stupid little things.
- Enjoys stereotyping people.
- Loves complaining.
- Hates himself.
- Has high morals.
- Can't control himself.

ESFJ. Clear example. The reasons above are why your garden variety ESFJ causes me to become itchy just thinking about them.

The cookie comment was kind of funny though :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Guy #1 is IxFP.

#2 is more difficult to analyze. You said he has high morals and the other points also seem to indicate he must have a high Fi. But you also said he's clean and emotional, but FJ doesn't have Fi in its top 4. Yeah, I can't get a clear picture of this person.