• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this guy

deleted
Debating isn't really Te. It's much more Ne. That's why even INFPs can do it often.

Te is about efficiency.

Qre:us

Very unhealthy ENFJ. I was debating whether ENFP or ENFJ...and this guy seems to lead with Fe than Ne. Also, I know a very healthy ENFJ (one of my best friends)....and suprisingly, she's the most tenacious* in debating/arguing with me. All our friends know of our history for debates - with one epic one lasting 16 hours straight (from 6pm one evening until 10am the next day when we had to go to class - no sleep in between).

* her tenacity is driven by Fe. The need to put me in my place :tongue:, to break down the cockiness/arrogance, that's what drives her. Hence why she used to get emotional much quicker in the argument/start of an argument/when I disagreed. Then, she learned MBTI, introduced it to me......and now she thinks me to be "special just the way I am" :cheese:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The Ne leads me to think ENFP but then again he does seem to have some J qualities. I'm leaning towards ENFP.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I felt ENFP the most from reading it, but he seems a little messed up. Other people are saying ENFJ... that could probably fit, but I'm not very familiar with them at all.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
the mini-me of alexander sidding?

(i tend to agree with enfj - was so entertaining to read - evoked my shadow self (Ni<Fe or Si<Fe) .. if i lost my ego aka mind aka boundaries on drugs, i might trip like that)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So ENFP or ENFJ is the general consensus, with a leaning toward ENFJ? Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Glad it was entertaining, Nanook - I felt like I probably wrote too much for people to bear!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ.

P's are far more flighty and all over the place, and actually I think are less prone to put up with the crap this guy puts up with -- it's the Fe/Ni speaking. Ne/Fi would take the ENFP far out of those situations as soon as they got restrictive. Fe/Ni keeps seeing the potential and trying to coax it out and not wanting to violate the unspoken "relational rules."

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Good eye, prof! hahaha...

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
that must taste awful. blood and milk? aren't there laws against those combinations?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
that must taste awful. blood and milk? aren't there laws against those combinations?

Not at all, I don't keep kosher. Don't Hungarians eat blood for breakfast?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Not at all, I don't keep kosher. Don't Hungarians eat blood for breakfast?

i always assumed they ate gulasch all the time. damn stereotypes.

not a bad word about you magyars, i'm just messing

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm actually being serious. I've dated a few Hungarians and they eat onions or eggs scrambled in fried pig's blood for breakfast. I thought they eat blood pancakes in Sweden also. Blood is a very common ingredient (black pudding, blood sausage, etc...) Not my style, but I don't think it's unhealthy... So yeah, watch your kidney.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i guess it's more an ingredient belonging to the past. blood sausage is still very common, but most of the blood containing dishes i've heard of are not made a lot anymore. including "black soup".

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've had some blood-centered dishes now and then. I find it very tasty. I also like my beef bloody.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Fluffy! That's cause your a wolf, darling!