• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type is my partner?

serena

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
So, my partner is very intelligent, kind of computer-head guy (he has a gift for informatics world: computers, programming) he is shy, he always wants to be right, has a very strong logic and has an incredible ability to convince the others. His viewpoint may be even distorted, but if he is convinced that this is the Truth he will keep arguing about the topic until he convinces you. He is straightforward, honest, and usually is taken aback by how people can be intriguing (plotting against him), while he is so pure in his behaviour and intentions.

However, (opposite of me) he tends not to show a lot of feelings for the people, and tends to see the bad rather than the good in the others. He either idealizes someone in a greatly ammount or doubts every good action or intention of the other.

He cannot stand in quiet, he will always turn the tv on (while I can be perfectly happy in a quiet environment). He uses all his energies outside the house, work, postgraduate research, alumni activities, coffees/beers with friends. He isn't very good at communicating feelings. I know that he loves me but he very rarely pronounces those sacred words!!

Could you please help me to understand what type my baby is?

I've asked him to do one of the tests but he doesn't want to...

Many thanks to all of you who reply! :)

S.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

serena

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Many thanks for your answers. I went to read about intj and istj profiles, and I think he falls more into istj description. However I'm not 100% sure.

What would you say about a INFP/ISTJ relationship? How does it work?

Cheers :)

serena

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Now that I am thinking, he once did a test (only after my begging :) and it turned out that he was a ENFJ. However I don't see him like that. He is an introvert for sure.
I don't know...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Now that I am thinking, he once did a test (only after my begging :) and it turned out that he was a ENFJ. However I don't see him like that. He is an introvert for sure.
I don't know...

One test isn't gonna cut it for anyone. My first test I took, I recall I got ENTJ but that's not me.

maliafee

I don't know...

My ENFJ ex seemed like an introvert.