• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type these 2 people please...

deleted
Sounds like an ESFP to me, despite being shy. If her/his shyness is a big impact I probably wouldn't say ESFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Sounds like an ESFP to me, despite being shy. If her/his shyness is a big impact I probably wouldn't say ESFP.

The planning of the events? The statement of hating people? The super hard work ethic? Not expressing empathy? Very careful with money?
ESFP??

deleted
The planning of the events? The statement of hating people? The super hard work ethic? Not expressing empathy? Very careful with money?
ESFP??

Work ethic and money? I don't remember reading any of that, but maybe I was just skimming through too lightly. Te can be money management. Good bet she has some of that. A strong bit of Fi is pretty apparent in your moiety. Hard work ethic? I don't see that relating to P, except in mere statistic. Gave me a pale impression of an ESFP. Even an ESFP can like planning events and activities here and there, doesn't mean they base their life around it nor means they're some kind of master at it. Definitely not a requirement to be a J.

I could see how she might be an ISTJ, but most ISTJs aren't that gay or anal.

Sachetan

MBTI Type
ENTP
1. Sounds like definite ISFJ to me.

Even ISFJs are real people (not only Mother Teresas) and they can get mad and even hold a grudge even though they don't act on it or want to be intentionally cruel.

2. ENTP but not the most extrovert type of them.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Sounds like definite ISFJ to me.

Even ISFJs are real people (not only Mother Teresas)

:laugh:

Yeah, but I was surprised at this. Aren't ISFJ's supposed to be empathetic, and somewhat caring? Pardon me for my ignorance.

Not saying they aren't. My friend is very caring towards her family and closest friends (except for me...). She is just very shy and self-contained, so she won't gush with love and caring. She is definitely a workaholic; she lives to work. She has a bit of a me-first mentality.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Just some additional notes:

Person #1 is not that loving/caring around her family (can come off as cold). So far ISFJ is the top response for her.

For person #2, I'm leaning towards ISFP. Although he does seem somewhat intuitive.

maliafee

Just some additional notes:

Person #1 is not that loving/caring around her family (can come off as cold). So far ISFJ is the top response for her.

For person #2, I'm leaning towards ISFP. Although he does seem somewhat intuitive.

ISFP's are so changeable, and many initially test as N's...

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
#1 - ISFJ. The sensitivity makes her an F. I have heard the qoute "I really don't like people" most from this type.

#2 - eNfP

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Ok, looks like the popular consensus on Person #1 is ISFJ. I'm still quite stuck on Person #2, because I've gotten responses from ESTP to ISFP to ENTP, etc.

I can tell you one thing, he's definitely a P haha. Let me say this too - I've TOLD Person #2 about MBTI, asking him which type he was for each letter, and he thinks he's an I and an N, we didn't get to the last two letters.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let me say this too - I've TOLD Person #2 about MBTI, asking him which type he was for each letter, and he thinks he's an I and an N, we didn't get to the last two letters.

This is what my ESFP friend said too, and she's the most ES person I know. She knows about MBTI but had never taken it. She said "I think I'm I-N-T-J, at least I'm sure about the IN." :rofl1:

Luckily she was interested enough to finally take the MBTI online and got ESFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This is what my ESFP friend said too, and she's the most ES person I know. She knows about MBTI but had never taken it. She said "I think I'm I-N-T-J, at least I'm sure about the IN." :rofl1:

Luckily she was interested enough to finally take the MBTI online and got ESFP.

Haha wow... maybe he isn't N after all, but he still could be. Keep replying though, this is great.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha wow... maybe he isn't N after all. Keep replying though, this is great.

Tertiary N can be pretty powerful. She shows some iNtuitive qualities. Not so much though that I would confuse her for N :)

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, now that I read it he is very similar to an INFP that I know pretty well. I can say INFP with some confidence. He seems too relaxed about competition to be an NT...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Originally I thought he was INFP. I'm pretty sure he's IxFP. He doesn't show emotions at all, and I think he has a significantly high Se, so i'm leaning toward ISFP, but most on here are guessing he's ISTP, which he doesn't strike me as. He just seems way too happy to be an ISTP. I don't know, that's the idea I get.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
ok after reading everything again

I'm willing to say with certainty

ISxJ leaning T
ISxP leaning F I don't see a hint of N anywhere and unless he's familiar with the system I wouldn't necessarily trust him saying he thinks he's N

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ok after reading everything again

I'm willing to say with certainty

ISxJ leaning T
ISxP leaning F I don't see a hint of N anywhere and unless he's familiar with the system I wouldn't necessarily trust him saying he thinks he's N

Ok, I'm concluding that Person #2 is ISFP, he's more F than T. This makes ISFP the most common personality type among people I know.

As for Person #1, how come people are saying she's F as opposed to T? Just out of curiosity? Thanks.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Bump, still trying to figure out Person #1's type. I'm down to IxxJ. Most people think she's an S here, so that would mean primary Si cognitive function. But would she be a T or F, and why? I see most people saying she's an F, but I see her more as a T. Can someone explain as to why she's either an F or a T? Thanks!