• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm having an identiy crisis...

ring the bell

I'm confused about my type. I mean, I relate pretty well to INTP. I always have tested that way, with the occasional INTJ or INFP thrown in there. I'm also very consistently (and strongly) a 4w5, mostly 4.

Today, I was reading through the INFJ profile though, and I was feeling as if it really resonated with me a lot. So, I'm throwing all of this out there to see what anyone has to say. What is my type? Oh, and here are my cognitive processes:

my results: Ne-Ni-Ti-Fe-Fi-Si-Te-Se...

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******** (18.5)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (26.3)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************** (42.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (41.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************* (23.2)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (33.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************** (27.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************* (26.4)
average use

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ne-Ni-Ti-Fe eh.

Wanna change that I to an E and join my club? :D

ring the bell

Ne-Ni-Ti-Fe eh.

Wanna change that I to an E and join my club? :D

I might have to! My biggest problem is probably that I relate to something when I read any profile. Even though I do regularly score INTP, I also regularly have the same sorts of results with the cognitive processes (I've been tracking over time out of curiosity of if it changes).

Now I have something else to figure out... :steam:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I might have to! My biggest problem is probably that I relate to something when I read any profile. Even though I do regularly score INTP, I also regularly have the same sorts of results with the cognitive processes (I've been tracking over time out of curiosity of if it changes).

Now I have something else to figure out... :steam:

I mostly score as INTP, it's pretty rare for me to get ENTP as a result, I find the MBTI IvE questions limiting for me as I'm a very internal person. As for relating to other profiles, I’ve considered myself INTJ and INTP in the past as there’s a lot in those profiles I relate to.

One thing that helped me was paying attention to what other posters I could relate to on this site, particularly in posts to do with interpersonal interactions, more and more I'm noticing it's ENTPs who are saying the things I'm thinking.

ring the bell

I mostly score as INTP, it's pretty rare for me to get ENTP as a result, I find the MBTI IvE questions limiting for me as I'm a very internal person. As for relating to other profiles, I’ve considered myself INTJ and INTP in the past as there’s a lot in those profiles I relate to.

One thing that helped me was paying attention to what other posters I could relate to on this site, particularly in posts to do with interpersonal interactions, more and more I'm noticing it's ENTPs who are saying the things I'm thinking.

You may be on to something. I generally always score highest with Ne. I've always related very well to ENTP's, but that's not really a conclusive one. I'm gonna think on this one a bit. Thanks for your input!