• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So I took another type function test. . .

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
and what do you know? The results are inconclusive. :) Would anyone who is more well-versed like to interpret this for me?

Michael's scores on the main set of questions:

Extraversion (E) : 54 4 : (I) Introversion
Sensing (S) : 30 26 : (N) iNtuition
Thinking (T) : 34 34 : (F) Feeling
Judging (J) : 59 5 : (P) Perceiving

You scored as an ESXJ.

This is not a real type. You could be any of 2 different types. Read the type descriptions to determine which you are.

Please bear in mind that the supplementary questions are experimental and may be highly unreliable. If these scores conflict with your previous scores, it is probably because the questions are still not reliable enough.

Michael's scores on the supplementary questions:

Extraverted Thinking / Introverted Feeling : 18
Extraverted Feeling / Introverted Thinking : 37

Extraverted Intuition / Introverted Sensing : 20
Extraverted Sensing / Introverted Intuition : 13

Rationality (Dominant Judging Function) : 15
A-rationality (Dominant Perceiving Function) : 19

According to the supplementary scores, Michael could be an ENTP or an ISFJ. These are opposite types, because the supplementary questions measure for preferences that opposite types share in common. See the FAQ for an explanation.

These results conflict with the evaluation of Michael as an ESXJ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think the main difference between ESFJ and ESTJ would be the Fe and Te difference in their primary functions. You maybe have to look deeper into which function you think fits you better.

I think EJ is definitly right + in my opinion you are ESFJ with a strong Ne. But thats only my opinion.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think the main difference between ESFJ and ESTJ would be the Fe and Te difference in their primary functions. You maybe have to look deeper into which function you think fits you better.

I think EJ is definitly right + in my opinion you are ESFJ with a strong Ne. But thats only my opinion.

Well, to be shallow about it, type descriptions of ESTJ do not sound very much like me.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I'm no good at typing people I know in real life, let alone on the internet, but I admit I originally thought you were an ENFJ when you first joined this forum. I am not sure these days.

I agree with the test, about your preferences seemly being balanced for the most part.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
UPDATE:

Took another function test, got another completely different result.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.9)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************** (22.9)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.9)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.8)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************************** (35)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISFP, or ENFJ

deleted
If I were you I would seriously consider reading the definition of each function and figure out your order. Forget about these tests, they're not precise enough. Except I would say the original four preference test is just as accurate.