• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this man!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
He's definitely an introvert.

This is everything I know about him: He was a wild kid who did a lot of drugs and did macho things with "the guys." He always wanted a son who was a badass and would sleep with lots of women, do a lot of drugs, get in trouble and that's what he got and he's secretly proud of him for it even though his mom hates it. He is a very quiet man. He pretty much only says "hi" and "bye." He collects junk with no intent to ever fix them up. He's very protective of this junk too. He doesn't want it touched by anyone. There is junk EVERYWHERE. He has been with his wife for 30 years. He worked at a lumberyard until he retired. He doesn't do conflict. He says nothing at all. When his son tries to get him to do stuff with him, his dad puts it off and typically never gets around to it. However, sometimes they do projects together like make a treehouse and stuff.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An Introverted BEATMEWITHASTICKPLX?

xP

Prolly some sad lost INTp/j. Judging from his inability to finish anything, most likely NT. But he has some serious principle issues. :p

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
An Introverted BEATMEWITHASTICKPLX?

xP

Prolly some sad lost INTp/j. Judging from his inability to finish anything, most likely NT. But he has some serious principle issues. :p

Hahaha! Beat me with a stick plex!? *looking up INTP and INTJ*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kinda meant 'please' with 'plx'. Internet mumbo-jumbo. >.> But yeah, he could do with a good 'coming to senses'. His view on what is right and wrong seem to be quite borderline, possible he hates the world he lives in and takes pleasure in trying to destroy/manipulate society's standards. :p

maliafee

I would say ISFP, but not an ISFP I want to be associated with -- eep!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Really? ISFP? I looked up INTP and it seems more like him. Especially the parenting thing. I have only seen him in a role as a parent. What makes you think he's ISFP instead of INTP?

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
"did macho things with "the guys" reminded me of an ISFP I know. He also want his (future) son to be a bad ass who has sex with lots of women.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
I agree with ISXP
I'm not seeing much T/F but the fact that he doesn't care to say much means he probably doesn't feel a need to connect which makes me think T

The description gives off that SP "do as I please attitude"