• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type would you say this guy is?

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
come on tucson, let us know!

hmm, judging by his favorites, he has a fetish for animal vomit.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTj

Pretty sure about the INT part, he's pretty sensotard, has trouble walking while talking and only a T can come up with stuff like that. As for j, I think he's slightly on the judging side. But not that dominant.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah my first thought was that he's a fellow ENTP, he took the test and said he was an INFP? Doesn't seem at all INFP to me!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I would have guessed ENFP. He doesn't seem at all introverted! But I guess he's good at hamming for the camera.

Also yes totally hot.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'd say ENFP but there's only so much you can from how people think by just looking at them. But yeah I'd say ENFP.