• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE these PERSONS ....please??<3<3<3

am_i_evil666

:heart:

Take a look at these and tell me what you think!!

This is a colleague and also a friend of mine.
To begin with, this is one of the most head-in-the clouds persons I know. She always forgets somethin everywhere, like her schoolbag at school. Also, she has some time management issues and most of the times is late. Lately she has tried not to be so late and when needed, but really needed, she nails it. A big procrastinator she is. And she has lots of fantasies and daydreams.
She mostly likes being around people and is pretty social,but sometimes she just goes alone to think. She says she could stay without the company of other people for at most 2 days, otherwise she will get really bored.
Her room is really cluttered,m lots of clothes and notebooks everywhere,and of course 2 guitars which she plays. She is creative and likes to read and sometimes she writes. She is a fun person to be around, she likes to tell jokes and sometimes acts pretty childish, but is attracted to the profound side of life. She likes philosophy and wonders abut the meaning of life type of stuff. Also loves parties and dancing when she's in the mood.
She likes having changeable options, and feels uncomfortable when making "forever-and-ever" decisions.
She likes to be the center of attention and to dress in a way that shows her body a lot. She likes it a lot and sometimes uses it to get all sorts of stuff for free. Mostly she also dresses like that to impress people that she is interested in and has some issues with self confidence. She does need some feedback and feels very well when being given positive feedback but sometimes reacts badly to criticism. Boys are attracted to her,She wants to believe it's because of her personality, not of her boobs.She has huuuuge standards in boys.
At school, she has managed to get pretty big grades without paying too much interest. She is clever, but not very much interested in school an skips lots of classes. She however got some big gradeswith half the effort others made to get the same grade. Her IQ is huuuuuuge. Mostly all of her projects and homework are done in a hurry, if done at all, and almost always has a problem with deadlines. There are few but curious cases when she actually did start them earlier and finished them a week before the deadline.
Sometimes she plays the victimized child living in a cruel world, not only at school when in trouble, but also in real life when she's bound to get a fine or things like these. Most of the time this works. :shock:
She strongly dislikes injustice around her, but would be willing to close and eye if that were to her advantage.
She can be overly emotional sometimes ( she always accounts this to PMS ) and overly logical sometimes, but she is not very mature.

She is another colleague and friend of mine.
Well, she is one the most fun person to be around, if she's in the mood, but dare you cross her path when she is annoyed and you will end up getting a wrong impression about her(as being cold and bitchy and a bit overreacting).
She is pretty empathic and is able to get the moods of people quite fast; She is also influenced by their moods and will get quite depressed when in conact with someone depressing(not that she needs help to get depressed sometimes). As fun, wiskimic and lively as she is sometimes, she has quite some phases when she's pretty depressed, mostly over looking to life in a philosophical manner and with disinterest. She has a knack for fantasy and will often indulge herself in daydreaming, not too much, of course, but enough to give her that 'look'. She is not the one to say "I'm sorry for you"
if she does not believe it, or if she's not that interested in other peoples problems, but yet she often does this, under social pressure (because she cares what other people think and wants to keep the appearances). She does not say what she does not believe just to look good/impress, and she stands firm by her opinions. By no means has she touble when it comes to say what she thinks.
Quite dominant sometimes, she tends to manipulate people into what she thinks is the real deal(her interest). For example, she managed to manipulate all the guys in our group not to go to a certain movie because she just DOES NOT LIKE horrors.

She hates being subject to criticisms, and acceptance (in the society) is very important to her. Also, she is miserable if alone too much, she often even stays with people she does not like just because they are more than nothing(but she's not addicted to people or something). Sometimes she may seem a little introverted because she does not speak and may seem unfocused during some conversations, but that is just because the topic at hand does not interest her one bit. When she's interested in something, she'll talk about it (boy she will!!).
Sometimes she strikes me with her maturity in thinking, as oposed to the time she acts like a 3-year-old (like when she chases birds with friend #1).
AT school, she gets pretty high grades although not putting much effort into it. She'll do extremely well at subjects which interest her and above mediocre on all the others. She gets high grades because of her ego; she hates having the same grades with a person whom she considers "more stupid" . She is quick-witted, and gets bored often, and does not meet deadlines in projects(most of them are started at the last minute, and made in a rush).She likes to read, especially fantasy books
She has an issue with her self-confidence, and is 'bipolar' about her appearance. Sometimes she believes she's smokin' hot, but sometimes not.
She sometimes needs having tied ends, but mostly feels locked when having too much certainty and no posibillity to change.
Her room is messy, there are always clothes all over her bed and floor(which she hides under the blanket when people come by). She really likes to dance and go to parties (and be the center of attention). And gets really paranoid about public transportation, which she hates but has to use all the time.

He is also a colleague.And a friend(duh).
The first thing that pops into my mind when thinking about this guy is his narrow-mindness regarding various opinions different from his own. He is really stuborn and will not accept any other perspectives than his own. even is the arguments brought are valid and pertinent and more solid than his own.Yes, his opinions are strong.
He lacks interest in school, he has low graes because of this and think it is the teacher's fault, not his. Most often, he likes to find responsibles for certain happenings.
He is sort of deep, he plans things in advance, and hates uncertainty. He is unhappy when things don't go according to the plan. He complains a lot about stuff in his life, will hardly do anything about it. He' pretty strong though, and has passed through many nasty situations in life. He can't stay alone for too much; he told me he talks to himself if he has no one to listen to. He has many artistic inclinations, like drawing(and well he draws...:wubbie:)

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
1 = ENFP

2 = entj I guess, but none of her preferences seem to be too high.

3 = ESTJ

am_i_evil666

If you find anything dubious that stops your reasoning about these persons' type, please ask me !!

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENfP

ENTj

I say an unhealthy ENTJ as the whole blames his teacher thing is completely un-SJ

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
ENFP

ENFJ not T because she easily empathizes, seems depressed a lot, likes fantasy, needs to be around people(ENT are quite independent and fairly introverted) and hates conflict.

I got xxTJ. I want to say ESTJ, but I'm not sure

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
enfp, enfj, istj.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
What made you say J for the second person?? I saw her more as a P but I'm not sure :p

She is another colleague and friend of mine.
Well, she is one the most fun person to be around, if she's in the mood, but dare you cross her path when she is annoyed and you will end up getting a wrong impression about her(as being cold and bitchy and a bit overreacting).
She is pretty empathic and is able to get the moods of people quite fast; She is also influenced by their moods and will get quite depressed when in conact with someone depressing(not that she needs help to get depressed sometimes). As fun, wiskimic and lively as she is sometimes, she has quite some phases when she's pretty depressed, mostly over looking to life in a philosophical manner and with disinterest. She has a knack for fantasy and will often indulge herself in daydreaming, not too much, of course, but enough to give her that 'look'. She is not the one to say "I'm sorry for you"
if she does not believe it, or if she's not that interested in other peoples problems, but yet she often does this, under social pressure (because she cares what other people think and wants to keep the appearances). She does not say what she does not believe just to look good/impress, and she stands firm by her opinions. By no means has she touble when it comes to say what she thinks.
Quite dominant sometimes, she tends to manipulate people into what she thinks is the real deal(her interest). For example, she managed to manipulate all the guys in our group not to go to a certain movie because she just DOES NOT LIKE horrors.

She hates being subject to criticisms, and acceptance (in the society) is very important to her. Also, she is miserable if alone too much, she often even stays with people she does not like just because they are more than nothing(but she's not addicted to people or something). Sometimes she may seem a little introverted because she does not speak and may seem unfocused during some conversations, but that is just because the topic at hand does not interest her one bit. When she's interested in something, she'll talk about it (boy she will!!).
Sometimes she strikes me with her maturity in thinking, as oposed to the time she acts like a 3-year-old (like when she chases birds with friend #1).
AT school, she gets pretty high grades although not putting much effort into it. She'll do extremely well at subjects which interest her and above mediocre on all the others. She gets high grades because of her ego; she hates having the same grades with a person whom she considers "more stupid" . She is quick-witted, and gets bored often, and does not meet deadlines in projects(most of them are started at the last minute, and made in a rush).She likes to read, especially fantasy books
She has an issue with her self-confidence, and is 'bipolar' about her appearance. Sometimes she believes she's smokin' hot, but sometimes not.
She sometimes needs having tied ends, but mostly feels locked when having too much certainty and no posibillity to change.
Her room is messy, there are always clothes all over her bed and floor(which she hides under the blanket when people come by). She really likes to dance and go to parties (and be the center of attention). And gets really paranoid about public transportation, which she hates but has to use all the time.

The bold

The last couple paragraphs show some P traits, but FJs aren't the most concerned with deadlines that don't involve others, and aren't always the most organized in their personal homes, or at least NFJ.